quatre

Dear Luke,

Remember when I was sad and was cooped up in my room, you busted in and demanded that we went somewhere? I just shrugged and got ready without hesitation. We left in your Mustang and you blasted All Time Low and sang along. I turned to look at you, and you had a small smile on your face and you would sing along to any song that came on. It would amaze me how well you sang.

You pulled up at the beach we always went to and pulled a blanket out of your trunk. You laid it out on the sand and we sat on it, staring at the water.The sun was about to set, and we watched the sun go down and disappear into the water in silence. Once it was gone, you looked to me as I took a deep sigh. "Are you okay?" You asked me. I shook my head and looked into the sunset. "What's wrong?" You questioned, holding my hand. "I just feel lonely." You nodded your head and through an arm around me, "well I will always be here. Don't feel lonely."

I remember that day clearly. We stayed there until I yawned and you made us come home. You dropped me off at my house and promised to text me when you got home. 15 minutes later I got that text that you made it home safely.

I miss when you took me to the beach and we watched the sun set into the water. I wish we could watch every sunset that we can.

Love always,

Cassandra