𝐗𝐗𝐕

-𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 24-༄𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

-𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 24-

𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

          𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘'𝐒

        𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

               𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐙𝐄:

1. Draw attention to your mouth for optimum sex appeal

2. Show skin, so they think of you naked, then they think of sex

3. Get him alone

4. Wear nice smelling perfume

5. Let him know you're singularly focused

6. Give him food. If boys aren't thinking about sex, they're thinking about food.

7. Send things to yourself so he'll know you're desired

It had finally reached the 6 week mark til the end of sixth year. Tom hadn't spoken to y/n since their sleepover in his dorm after the ball.

"I wish I spoke parseltongue." Y/n mumbled to nagini, who slithered around her bedpost. Nagini had been sneaking into y/n's dorm since December, giving her company and giving Tom a heart attack nearly every time he realized the snake's absence.

Nagini bowed her head with her tongue slightly poking out. Y/n shook her head, tracing her head with the tips of her fingers. Nagini curled into a ball, peacefully, as if agreeing with y/n. It certainly would be nice to be able to communicate with such a gentle creature.

"I say that one." Narcissa gestured to the red tank top with a lace hem. Y/n stared, giving a sigh. Rule 1. Show skin

So here she was, slipping on a red lacy tank top under her white collared shirt for the only class she has with Tom. Potions.

"Miss. De Lune?" A first year chirped in the entrance of the class, rowdy students hadn't seemed to care. The class was nearly over, and they were almost free for the weekend. Y/n'a ears seemed to peek at the mention of her name, along with a certain chiseled jaw raven haired boy behind her, who hadn't stopped staring at the red under shirt beneath y/n's clothes.

The young student's weekly deliveries was Reign, who cheekily placed the large bouquet of red roses and box of chocolate in front of y/n. Y/n smiled, giving Reign a rose and a piece of chocolate before sending her on her way.

"Who's that from?" Crabbe asked wearily.

"I'm not sure... doesn't have a name on the tag." Y/n responded, placing a piece of chocolate in his palm, turning and setting it in Goyle's who eyed her like a lion to a gazelle, waiting for a piece of sugary euphoria that was chocolate.

"Want some?" She asked Vienna. Vienna paused, glancing at Tom who had flared nostrils.

"Sure, thank you." Vienna said quietly, taking a piece. Y/n slowly placed the chocolate in her mouth, picking up the bouquet. The loud bell chimed, signalling the end of class. Y/n placed her books and chocolate in her bag, gripping her roses, as she began walking out of class.

"Hey! Wait up!" A voice chime from the back of the class as y/n stood i the doorway.

"Oh hi..." she said with a faint smile as Vienna raced towards her.

"Hi, I'm Vienna. I think...I think we got off on the wrong foot."

"I think we did too. I'm-"

"Y/n. I know." Vienna said with a smirk.

"Anyways, just wanted to say what you saw really wasn't what it seemed, in Tom's dorm..." Vienna muttered. Y/n nodded, a weight seemed to levitate from her shoulders.

"I'm glad we're on the same page. Well I have to go. Death eater inquires." Vienna joked, walking out of the classroom.

That conversation seemed to answer one question and open another. The only thing that ran through y/n's mind was what the fuck is a death eater?

"Sign there."

"Why were you talking to her?" Tom asked quietly as the scroll of parchment was passed around the large dark oak table. Vienna's eyebrows furrowed as she moved her chair closer to Tom who sat at the head of the table.

"What?"

"You heard me."

"I was just...clearing things up, you know?"

"Clearing things?"

"For when she joins us. The only female death eater can't hate me." Vienna whispered. Tom was quiet.

"That reminds me, I need to speak with someone, a female, see if she'll join." Vienna said. Tom's brows furrowed.

"Bellatrix?"

"Sure. Isn't she obsessed with you? She'd do anything you'd say." Vienna mumbled, picking at the black chipped nail polish on her fingers. Tom's mind flashed to y/n'a contrasting red nails.

"Y/n would hate that." Tom whispered to himself.

"Y/n?" Vienna asked, a bit too loudly, gaining the attention of bystanders, specifically the ones with chocolate covered faces.

"Y/n? Y/n is joining?" Crabbe asked. Tom face palmed.

"Really?"

"She'd be great I-"

"I've already gotten her in the palm of my hand, I just need to strike." Tom said. The group listened intently.

"So...you are a thing?" Vienna asked quietly. All eyes diverted.

"I....what? No..."

"I thought you kissed..."

"I thought you said you wanted her to be a death eater-"

"Enough!" Tom exclaimed. Silence.

"A kiss might work." Goyle suggested. Perfect.