Character Introduction

--—Chitsume Hiroshima—--

Birthday : July 11
Quirk : Emotions
Gender : Male
Pronouns : He/Him
Age : 15

--—Extra Info—--

Likes : Silence, Bitter Foods, Forests, The Fluffies
Favorite Food : Milk Bread
Favorite Color : Any pastel color

Dislikes : Crowded Places, Loud People, Attention
Least Favorite Food : Octopus and Squid
Least Favorite Color : Neons.

--—Quirk Description—--

The user has the ability to summon and take shape of creatures based on intensely felt emotions. They all have different characteristics, personalities, and powers based on what the emotion is and how the user specifically deals and copes with it which grows and changes as they learn different coping mechanisms. 

If the user has a person who has a big impact on their life, good or bad, the emotion they most affiliate them with might take on their mannerisms and sometimes appearances.

It is only when the emotion is felt enough times or felt very strongly at least once can they become their own personalized entity or creature. Chitsume personally likes to call them an emocri though. But before this requirement is fulfilled, the emocri's take form as small colored blobs.

Other than summoning emocri's, with this quirk the user is able to take on form or adapt certain characteristics of these creatures, though it is only when they are fully formed beings, if not, they change a person's hair color, their skin color too if they try hard enough.

--—Drawbacks—--

The user can experience the rise and fall of temperature based on what emocri they use. Positive warms the user up, negative cools them down, while the mix of the two can give the user headaches and migraines. As a direct defense for the rise and fall of temperature, the user may pass out when their body deems it too dangerous to keep functioning.

Though there are some exceptions to this rule when certain requirements are filled.

The user can also feel heightened emotions in others and in themselves if strong enough. They are more adept at their own emotions and you can take that as a good or bad thing based on how you look at it.

--—Emocri Cast—--
( More Are to be Added in the Future )

Name : Hero/Excitement
Pronouns : They/Them
Text Font : Bold Words
Appearance : A white scaly dragon with a serpentine body and small nubs as hands, at the end of their tail a bit of fluff lays, and horns rest on their forehead. Black eyes with a button nose on their snout, sharp teeth, and claws hiding in plain sight with their otherwise cutesy exterior.

Name : Happiness
Pronouns : He/Him
Text Font : Italic Bold Words
Appearance : An angel-like humanoid figure made of fire. He has four hands as well as four wings, though only having two legs. He has no visible face, only a blank space of where it's supposed to be.

Name : Sadness
Pronouns : They/Them
Text Font : Italic Underlined Words
Appearance : A humanoid figure with the exception of having no legs with some of the characteristics of a jellyfish. Their whole body is made out of raging waters and on their head rests something that looks more like tentacles or jellyfish stingers on their head.