VII. Kinky Guy-

___

As the announcement finished, it took a few more than just a few seconds for it to process in Chitsume's brain of his. Though the second that it did, he was left dumbfounded with his mouth agape and his eyes went wide. "..Eh?"

Todoroki had let go of his hands then, turning away from him and walking away quite hurriedly. Todoroki's broader body no longer obstructing Chitsume's view of the room. The window was now broken open and the room filled with ash, flames, and purple balls all over the walls and ceiling. "Eh?"

Yaoyorozu was suddenly inside, the first time Chitsume had seen her this whole trial. Her hand on the paper bomb, successfully retrieving it with some type of harness on her torso, Mineta with a blissed-out look on his face and capture tape on his body. "EHHH?!!"

"Too much.. so confusing..." This was too much information for Chitsume to handle all at once, his knees giving out, falling down on the floor as he held his head to try to force it to understand whatever had just happened.

"No time for daydreaming now, loser. There's still a match's after you." Hero said, bonking Chitsume's head with their tail, appearing seemingly from nowhere. With a swipe of their claws, Hero had cut the fabric of Chitsume's shoes, separating him from the sticky ball, though one foot being bare now.

As Chitsume was still as ever, the gears in his head turning way too slowly, Hero dragged him with his tail out of the building by his necklace. "W-What even happened..?" Chitsume thought aloud, massaging his head as he and Hero left the building.

"What? Don't tell me you drooling over that pretty boy messed with your memory?" Hero mocked with a fake gasp. "Treat what little brain cells ya got left with some kinda preservation, won't ya?"

"I have a normal amount of brain cells, thank you very much, Hero!" Chitsume said, unhooking himself from Hero's tail.

"Not even tryna deny the drooling, huh."

"I-I was just about to say before you cut me off! I was not drooling!"

"Was too, honestly surprised you didn't kiss out with the dude."

"We just met, I wouldn't do that..! Yet." Chitsume said, punching Hero's small shoulder. "He's just... really pretty up close, okay? It was.. appreciation, yeah, that! I was only appreciating his beauty, fully platonic I swear!"

"Uhuh."

___

"Looks like our super cool fighting instincts weren't enough for us to win in the end..." Chitsume sighed walking closer to the shorter male and slumping on the wall near Mineta.

Mineta gave a small nod with a shrug before he smirked, a look forming on his face. "But did we really lose, though?" 

"Yaoyorozu retrieved the bomb, so uh, yeah, we did." Chitsume said with a small head tilt.

"Oh come on, dude, no need to act all innocent! You know what I'm talking about." Mineta said, patting the small of Chitsume's back.

"No, not really, I don't."

"I guess I gotta spell it out." Mineta sighed before he put up a thumbs up with a smile on his face. "Might not get it but I don't judge your preferences, Hiroshima. You making out with Todoroki earlier got me a good look on Yaoyorozu's big honkers so I'm not complaining, less competition for me!"

Chitsume sputtered. His mouth opened but only stuttered attempt at saying "I wasn't making out with him!" leaving, his cheeks warming and turning as red as Todoroki's hair.  Giving up a few moments after, Chitsume hid into his knees as steam started to come out from him. 

"Knew it wasn't just me." Hero piped in, laughing at Chitsume's embarrassed misery. 

"See, even your dragon thing friend agrees! But man, you sure do act fast, just met the guy and he's already all over you." Mineta said. "In front of the whole class too, a bold move even for me. I never took you for such a kinky gu-"

SLAM

"S-Shut!" Chitsume whipped up his head from his knees so fast he could've gotten whiplash as he grabbed Hero's tail, tugging on it as he slammed Hero's body in Mineta's face, steam coming out of Chitsume's very red face. "-Up!

"Is everything all right over there, young Hiroshima?" All Might asked from the front of the room, concerned, his smile faltering from the loud sound coming from the back of the room. He looked back onto the trio, along with some other students in the room as well.

"Yes sir, nothing's wrong!" Chitsume let go of Hero's tail, letting them plop on top of Mineta. With a small glance at the two, he not so discreetly pushed them farther into the corner they were in, stepping on their hands and or claws for good measure.

Chitsume huffed, wiping the small bead of sweat off his forehead before walking to the front of the room where the screens were, leaving the two probably unconscious bodies behind him.

___

Much to Chitsume's displeasure, All Might had seen the two bodies Chitsume tried (?) so hard to hide, telling the boy to bring them to Recovery Girl. This being the second time Chitsume had gone there that day, though this time, it wasn't just him asking for hand warmers or ice packs for himself but for two people who had concussions.

When asked how they got the concussions in the first place... 

"I didn't mean to give them concussions, I swear!"