Chapter 8- Accepting Desperation

I can't believe that I'm actually agreeing to this. But it will get him off my back. The bell rang and we all filed out of the door. I caught up to Lucas at his locker. "What's up buttercup?" He asked, his lips turned up in a sly smile. "Well, I wanted to answer your multiple questions by saying that I will go to the dance with you, Lucifer"
For a second, he looked surprised, but the surprise turned into a smirk almost immediately. "I knew that you couldn't resist this " He replied motioning to his body. "Nope, I can resist that" I stated motioning to his body, mimicking him. "I just want you to leave me alone." "Not what I was hoping for ,but I can live with that reason. " "Good, because that's the only reason you're getting, no matter what you were hoping for." I sassed. "Yeah, I know. So what time do I pick you up on Saturday?" He asked almost politely. "I'll tell you when later." I said and walked away. I got into my car and drove home. I walked into the house, sat down, and took a nap on the couch.
-
-
-
But I failed miserably because I forgot that I still have 6 hours left in school. Eh, I'll stay home.
*8 hours later*

I woke up at 5 pm and I couldn't remember anything. Did I just recover from a hangover or school? All of today's memories came rushing back to me. I groaned realizing that I'm dating Lucas now. Ughh. Why did Tony have to cheat on me... He was my backbone. I got up reluctantly and called Jayden. "Hey, meet me at the mall in 20 minutes." "What why?" "Nevermind why, just do it." "Fine, see ya later."
20 minutes I arrive at the mall and wait next to the door. 15 minutes later, Jayden walks in and starts apologizing. "I don't care why you're late Jayden. I just need to talk to you." "Uhh. Ok." We walked to Sbarro , got 2 pieces of pizza, and sat down in the Food Court. "So, why did you call me randomly after you ditched school today and ask me to come here?" Jayden asked suspiciously. "I have something to tell you." I whispered. "Why are you whispering?" She mockingly whispered back. "I don't want people to hear me." I said. "Ohh. Ok, spill." "I may or may not be dating Lucas Simpson and I may or may not be going to the Lilly Pad dance with him." I whispered. "Oh my god! YYAAAAAAAAAAAAS!" Jayden screeched. Like, she legitimately screeched. Everybody turned around and stared at us. It was weird. After Jayden finished her screech, I told her everything else about Lucas. When we finished our long talk, we decided to go shop around the mall for a dress.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Heyyyy... its been too long. sorry for the pretty short chapter. It was pretty uneventful. sorrry. Anyway, did you like the chapter?
QOTD: So. Zayn left One Direction last week.... How you feel bout that?
AOTD: Honestly, I had a breakdown in TJ Maxx.

HAPPY EASTER MY LITTLE CHICKADEES!
~Jocelyn