Chapter 11 - Froggy Beginnings

I woke up hazily on a couch that was not my own. I rub my eyes and analyze the other person walking down the stairs. It's Lucas. I shot up and instantly got a throbbing headache. I guess he noticed my squirming and he whispered in a deep, groggy voice, " Umm, you okay? Something wrong?"  "Uhh, no, I'm not okay. I woke up on a random couch and, I have no recollection of what happened last night." I responded hastily. Lucas straightened up at the last comment, " Wait, you remember nothing?" He asked, with a broad look of confusion. "The last thing I remember is drinking the punch and dancing to Trap Queen with my headphones." I said, trying to remember the events that followed the last memory.  Lucas stood up and rubbed his eyes and walked into the kitchen. I also got up, head still throbbing  and followed him. I sat down at the counter island and put my head in my hands. Lucas placed two aspirin and a bottle of water in front of my face. "You're hungover," He states. "Someone probably spiked the punch."  "Ugh. It's a school dance, who brings alcohol to a school dance?" I groan, secretly wishing that I wouldn't  have had any punch. I throw the aspirin in my mouth and gulp down all of the water. My headache starts to go away. I shake my head vigorously in relief. "So what happened last night?" I asked, nervously awaiting the answer. What if I broke the law? "After you finally danced with me, you had wayyyy too much punch, so I tried to drive you home. You forgot the key to your house so I drove you to mine. You were so incoherent that I had to carry you in and set you on the couch." He said calmly, instantly bringing a state of relief to my mind.  I let out a deep sigh.  
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N : I think I'm back to updating regularly. Sorry for the short chapter.
QOTD:  How are you?
AOTD:  Good.