Chapter 10 - Leaping for Fetty

About 5 or so minutes later, we stopped at this hill. The wasn't terribly steep, but was kinda sloped. He put his hand over my eyes and led me about 20 feet away from the car. When we stopped, He uncovered my eyes to reveal a beautifully set picnic. It was a red and white checkered tablecloth with a candelabra lighting up two covered plates. He reached his hand over me to reveal filet mignon with garlic butter and mushrooms, sided with mashed potatoes and green beans. "I know it's not much, but I tried." "Are you kidding me?" I said in shock, "This is amazing! Did you cook this yourself?" "Yeah, I've always liked to cook. I've just never told anybody before. Let's dig in!" I took a bite of the filet mignon first, it was the best thing I've ever eaten. I moaned from the taste. I ate every bite of the meal. Lucas is a GRRRREAT (A/N: get it, from frosted flakes.... I'll get on with the story now) cook. After we ate, it was 7:15 so we decided to leave for the dance.
*at the dance*
When we walked in, I almost threw up by the amount of green.  EVERYTHING was green. THEY PAINTED EVERYTHING GREEN! Green isn't a creative color. So why did they use it? I don't even know. In the background, they were playing 679 by Fetty Wap.  I shouted, " THIS MAH SONG!" and started dancing (terribly) to the beat. We got there at the wrong time, and the song ended a minute after I started dancing. 'The Only Exception' came on and Lucas took my hand, "Can I have this dance?" he asked. I responded, "Nah fam. The only exception is Fetty Wap." and took my noise-canceling headphones out of my purse and blasted Trap Queen.  I continued my terrible, terrible dancing and was extremely happy. Someone tapped my shoulder during the drop. It was Lucas, I paused the song and asked him, " What do you want? I'm in the zone right now." He responded, " The song went off, you wanna dance now?" I mean, he's not that bad... So why not?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N : It's been 6 months since we last spoke. How are you? Any new news? Let's catch up.
QOTD: What were you for Halloween?
AOTD: I was a Dunkin' Donut... Don't ask.

Bye, Love you guys.