Chapter 4 - Bullies and Boyfriends

"Hey, I remember you! You're Alyssa Holbrook, right?" He asked. "Uhh, yeah." I replied hesitantly. "You look hot. Like really hot. You're not 'Ten Ton Tammy' anymore are ya?" He said, whilst biting his lip and giving me the once-over. Well, I feel violated. Stepping back, I said, "Uh, thanks." My boyfriend, Tony, walked over at the right time. "Hey babe. Who's this?" He hugged my waist. "Lucas Simpson, I was acquainted with him at my old school. He just transferred here from-" "Cobblebrook Academy." Lucas cut me off. "Oh that's cool, from Cobblebrook to CobbleStone. It's so similar." Tony said. Probably feeling awkward, Lucas started to walk away, "I gotta get home. Nice talking to you guys." Lucas said, then walked away. Once he was out of sight, Tony and I went to his car. Once we started driving, Tony started to ask me a lot of questions. "You looked like you were scared of him. What happened between you two? Is he a bad ex- boyfriend? Are you ok?" "He used to bully me when I was younger. I was a lot chubbier than everybody else and he decided to pick on that. We never dated. And I'm not that ok, when I first saw him, I blacked out from a flashback." I said, remembering the pain he caused me, tears started to fall. Physically and emotionally. Tony looked at me with sad eyes. Once we got to my house, we walked inside, sat down on the couch and started to talk. "It's ok, I'm here now. He's not going to hurt you anymore." He said sweetly. I felt safe with Tony around. He protected me. "You want some brownies?" He asked. I nodded. He pecked my nose, got up, and went to the kitchen. 5 minutes later, he came back with a plate of brownies and and two glasses of milk in my Yoshi and Mario cups. We cuddled on the couch and started to watch our favorite anime, Sword Art Online. After a few episodes, I fell asleep. Tony picked me up, put me upstairs in my bed and slept on my spare bed.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N: Alyssa Holbrook is at the top! Gubai my lovely rutabagas.