Chapter 6 - Learn to Take Rejection

After lunch, Lucas came up to me and propped his arm around me. "So, playing hard to get. I can do that." He smirked. I picked his arm up by his sleeve and dropped it down by his side. "I have a boyfriend,Lucas." I said. "I have a math test tomorrow." He replied coolly. "What does that have to do with anything?" I asked. "I thought we were naming things we could cheat on." "I can't cheat on Tony, He's my rock. We have been for 2 years and he wouldn't cheat on me." "Where is that 'loyal' boyfriend of yours anyway?" He asked skeptically. "He told me to go ahead, he had some business to take care off." "Does any of that business involve taking care of Tracy McCloud's face? 'Cause he's taking care of that pretty well." He pointed to the janitor's closet with the door cracked wide enough to see them making out. I stormed over to the closet and knocked on the door. "Who's There?" Tony yelled through the door. I heard shuffling from behind the door. "It's your ex." I said. He opened the door with his eyes closed, "Chelsea, I'm in the middle of an 'appointment'. What are you do-." He opened his eyes. They have so much fear in them. I love it. "Alyssa! I'm so sorry! I didn't think you would umm-" "I would what? WHAT DIDN'T YOU THINK I WOULD DO?" I yelled. People started to stare, but I don't give a flying ballerina. I'm hurt. He hung his head in shame. "I didn't think you'd find out that I was cheating on you." He sighed. "You disgust me." I slapped him, spun on my heel and walked away. Lucas came up to me. Wrong time bucko. "Dang. Way to make a scene." He laughed. I turned around. " You think this is funny? I just got my heart stepped on and you think this is a joke? SCREW YOU." I walked out of school and ran home. I have enough friends to cover me for the rest of the day. I go to the fridge and get a pint of Ben and Jerry's. I grab a spoon, go over to the couch and turned on Parks and Recreation.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N: I think Leelee is writing the next chapter. I just got over the flu. It freaking sucks.
-Jocelyn