Chapter 3 - Back to Normal

I get bombarded with questions of "Are you ok?" "What happened?" and a few " I'm so sorry, Alyssa!" I walk out of the nurses office in a mess of my current friends. I asked my best friend Jayden what happened.
"The new kid walked into class and you blacked out" she replied. Then I remembered.
Lucas Simpson is the new kid.
Why is he here? Did he know I came here? Will he recognize me? What if- "Hey, I'm new here. Would you mind showing me around?"
Standing in front of me was my old bully... Lucas. I froze on the spot. I was just standing there until I felt Jayden nudge me.
"U-umm.. y-yeah I guess I w-will." I stuttered. "ok! I'll just leave you two to get to know eachother. Bai!!" Jayden winked then left. "Well, what would you like to see first?" I asked, fake smiling. "I guess the cafeteria since it's lunch and all" the devil smirked.
We walked off. I knew that I was shaking really bad. "Wait, you're the girl that they took to the nurses office in first period, aren't you?" "Umm yeah, sorry about that. My name is Alyssa by the way". "And I'm Lucas" "I know... Wait, oh crap" "What do you mean 'I know'" "ummmmm"

Hey!! This is the coauthor ibeswaggin . I hope that you like the chapter! I think that Jocelyn will write the next one. Follow us both and read the stories!!
Bye my Sassy Pickles!!!