Chapter 5 - Getting Acquainted... Again

I woke up to the blaring of my alarm. Oh yeah, it's Monday (ew). I remembered Tony staying over and looked at my spare bed and saw a note.
Dear Alyssa,
Went to pick up clothes. Be back soon. Love, Tony <3
Well, better get dressed. So I did my morning stuff; hair, teeth, makeup, etc. My clothes were black leggings, a white tank top, tan cardigan, and black toms.
I grabbed an apple and sat down to wait for Tony. I heard a horn honk and went outside.
*skip car ride*
We walked into school, holding hands as usual. I see Lucas but keep walking with my head held high. I'm not going to let him get to me. I walked into first period. First through fourth period was fine, even though he is in all of my classes.
Lunch was next. I sat at my table with a few other not-stuck up cheerleaders. All was fine until the devil plopped himself next to me in the seat that was supposed to be Tony's.
"So, I'm going to try to get on the football team. I know its late, but I think that they'll take me when they see my skills," he said before taking a huge bite from his turkey sub. "And I care, why?" I asked sarcastically.
"Well, we could be that cheerleader-quarterback power couple." "How about.. No. Go away," I replied sassily. "Oh come on baby. I know that you had a crush on me." "Exactly, HAD. You bullied me until I had to move schools. Girls, I'm going to sit over there." I then got up and walked over to sit with Jayden.
"What just happened? You looked so sassy!" She asked jokingly. "My past is coming back to bite me in the arse."
.

.

.

.
Hey!! It's ibeswaggin ,the coauthor. I hoped you liked this chapter! Sorry it's short. Follow us both and read the stories!!
Peace out my Sassy Pickles!!