Chapter 7- Paper Planes

I woke up on the couch with 2 large tubs of ice cream next to me. My alarm was blaring Centuries by Fall Out Boy. It's time to go to hell. wooo. I got ready in skinny jeans, an obey tank top, and red vans. I ran out to my car and drove to school. When I got there, like twenty people ran up to me and told me what happened after I left. Turns out, Lucas punched Tony. When I walked in, I noticed all of the Lilly Pad Dance posters. It's our annual spring dance. We have to wear something green in order to get in. Last year, I went with Tony. He got Frog King and I got Queen. Now that we broke up, who am I going with this year? I got snapped out of my thoughts by Lucas. He was standing in front of me and waving his back and forth. "Hellloooo?" He said. "What do you want Lucifer?" "Ooo, Lucifer. That's harsh." He replied. "No, seriously, I'm about to be late." I said, speeding up. "I want you to know that we will be together. I promise you." He said seriously. I finally made it to my class. "Good to know. Buh bye." I said, walking to my seat. Mr. Farmiger, the social studies teacher, walked in after the bell rang. "Hello Class. Today we will learn about the Yin Dynasty!"  He said. Groans erupted from all around the room. Mr. Farmiger walks over to the chalkboard, pulls out a piece of chalk, and starts the lecture. That's when a paper plane lands on my desk. 3 more landed on my desk. Each one covered in hearts.  "Psst. Hey. Hey Alyssa." It was Lucas. I turn around, "What do you want Lucifer?" "Read the notes."  I sighed and reluctantly opened each and every note. The first one read, "Are you Wifi? Cause I can feel the connection." The next one read, "All these oranges and you still can't vitamin C us together." and he drew oranges everywhere. The third one said, " If you were a booger, I'd pick you first."  Another note flew on my desk. This one said, "If you say yes, I'll leave you alone." Now thats a good argument. I might take that one...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I missed yall. I think Leelee is going to write the next chapter. Goodbye my donuts of Dunshire
-Jocelyn