Chapter 10

Things could not have gotten any weird. Any day. Another guy comes and you catch their eye. And every guys that comes around is fighting for your attention. It's a new day and more than likely, new problems will occur.

"So tell me again. How did you try to seduce (Y/N) in his dreams?" Michael asked.

"Well for one: he's hot. Two: I was bored." Calum answered.

"So you decided to seduce him instead?" Michael gave Calum a confused look.

"It's not like I was taking the guys virginity! It was only a dream." Calum defended himself.

"Well....I wouldn't blame you. I've had dreams about (Y/N) since I met him." Michael admits shrugging his shoulders.

"Exactly." Calum nods.

"Quick question." Michael announced.

"Yeah?" Calum replied.

"Your a ghost?" Michael said slowly.

"Yeah."

"And I was able to touch you?"

"Right you are."

"Then why didn't you turn intangible?" Michael questioned.

"Oh. I'm a different kind of ghost. I'm dead but living." Calum answered. "I was cursed when I was younger and I lived most of my life like this."

"A living ghost that you can touch. Interesting." Michael said.

"So what's with all the tension between the guys?" Calum asked.

"Everyone likes (Y/N). I do too but I'm not fighting over him. I'll just let him fall in my lap." Michael declared.

"I guess having guys fight over you can a blessing or curse." Calum guessed.

"Kinda sorta." Michael shrugged. While Calum and Michael walked around getting to know. It's gonna be a matter of time before everyone just snaps and all hell will break loose.

~~~~

Ashton's walking around camp and noticed you sitting at the lake alone.

"(Y/N)?" Ashton flew to where you were and sat next to you. "Everything alright?"

"I'm fine. Just feel a little strange." You said softly.

"Strange? How so?" Ashton asked.

"When Calum and I had our moment in my dream, I...." You stopped your sentence.

"You what?" Ashton became confused.

"Kinda liked it." You let out and Ashton immediately became jealous.

"Really?" Ashton pretended like he wasn't jealous but he was.

"I did. Even though I am a virgin, he does know what he's doing." You blushed a tad bit.

"I'll be back." Ashton stood up and flew away from you and hoovered over the forest looking for Calum. He flew back and forth and it circle until he spots Michael and Calum walking. "Gotcha!"

"Just in case if you do get into any altercation, I hope you can fight." Michael warned.

"I may be a ghost but I have a few tricks up my sleeve." Calum said with confidence.

"That's good." Michael smiled and looked up at the sky at Ashton landing in front of they both with an angry look on his face. "Ashton, what's the matter?"

"Who do you think you are?!" Ashton yells at Calum.

"What's your deal?" Calum questioned. Ashton didn't give him an answer, he simply threw a ball of light and he teleports away and back in the same place.