Chapter 31

*Harry's POV*

All days (Y/N) has been taking care of us and we've all managed to get to know each other well. It gets kinda depressing just lounging around all day and having (Y/N) do all the hunting and gathering. Even as injured as we are, we've still managed to show (Y/N) to control his powers. We trained for most of the day and next thing we knew, it was already started to hit dusk.

Since the day we've met (Y/N) things have gone from good, bad, worse, and just plain hellacious. The good meaning we all got along and fought together a few times. The bad and worse? Use almost killing each other and the unexpected invasion brought to us by Kyle. And of course, the hellacious part: we almost got killed during an invasion of hybrid creatures. We got lucky because (Y/N) had all of our mythical DNA's that gave him the powers that we all had. I always wondered what (Y/N) would look like as a demon but he looks just as good even as a full human. As the night went by, (Y/N) went out on his own to gather food and healing plants while the rest of us all relaxed around the campfire with war wounds and bandages.

"We've all come a long way haven't we?" Louis shrugged.

"We sure did." Liam nodded in agreement. "We've all hated each other in one point in time now we're getting along."

"Because of (Y/N) and Kyle." Louis added. "I can't wait until (Y/N) and the rest of us get out hands on Kyle."

"I would say we go now but we're all pretty banged up." Like said, pressing an icepack against his ribcage, grunting in pain.

"We all have to heal first, come up with a plan, then we get back at him. Agreed?" Louis stated.

"Agreed." We all responded.

Then we all sat around the fire in awkward silence. I could tell by the looks on everyone's faces and the emotions I felt from each of the guys that everyone's in deep thought. It's a mixture of sadness, disappointment, or even fear.

"What's on everyone's mind?" I broke the silence. " I know it's rare for a demon to care about how others feel but i honesty want to know." And still no one is repsonding. "Oh who am I kidding, I'm probably on the same level as you guys."

"Honestly Harry. I'm more concerned about (Y/N)'a whereabouts after all this over." Liam admitted. "Is there a guantee that he'll still be safe? Who will he decide to be with after all of this? Will he become traumatized? There's just got many things going on in my head. I'm more worried about him than I am myself."

"You took the words right out my mouth, Li." Michael mumbled with a sad expression on his face. "We've put him through hell. He's experienced things he's probably thought didn't exist. The things that we've put him through, it makes me think about who he really wants to be with as well and if he'll be mentally healthy after all of this."

"He probably thinks he's a freak now because he has all of our features and powers." Calum said.

"Can I be honest with you guys?" I said to get all of the guys attention. "I'm sorry for all the pain I've caused you all since you've all met me. And I'll apologize to (Y/N) whenever he gets back but now that we've all come to some common ground, from here on out we'll have to have each other's backs for all of our sakes and (Y/N)'s. If you all haven't noticed, with everything that's going on, (Y/N) has taken everything with a smile and made peace however he could. We should all just repay him by following his example. And it kinda sucks to say but whomever he chooses to be with if it isn't me, you deserve a guy like (Y/N)."

"I thought I was the leader?" Louis mumbled under his breathe to Zayn.

"Now's not the time, Louis." Liam practically scolded.