Chapter 4: Finding A Wizard (Louis Tomlinson)

Everything about living with half gods and angels is so peaceful. Everyone is friendly and nice. It's almost impossible to not walk aroud in a bad mood. The nature trail is full of animals and another human looking lost.

"Hey!" You called for the person walking through twigs looking lost.

"Hi!"

"Are you lost?"

"Unfortunately." He replied.

"You should come to my camp. I live with angels and demigods. Everyone's welcome." You walked towards him.

"After what I've seen today. I believe it."

"What have you seen?"

"Everything. Giants, monsters, ugly beast."

"Wow. Follow me....your name?"

"Louis."

"I'm (Y/N)-"

"HELP ME, (Y/N)!" The scream sounded too familiar.

"Niall?!"

"Who's Niall?" Louis asked.

"I'll explain later. Follow down this trail and if anyone asks tell them that I sent you."

"Okay." Louis nodded.

Not wasting anymore time, you ran following the scream leading you to lake. They have Niall trapped in a net hovered over the water by Ashton.

"Who gave you the right to sneak in and take our boy?!" Luke poked Niall with a spear.

"He's just my friend! I didn't have any intention of dating him!" Niall's scared and feels like he's like is at stake.

"LUKE! ASHTON! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" You ran to the dock furious. As innocent as Niall is, he doesn't deserve the abuse.

"Oh hey!" Ashton dropped Niall in the water.

"What are you guys doing to Niall?!" Your livid at the moment.

"He's annoyin-" Niall leaped out the water tackling Luke in the water and throwing him back on the dock.

"What the hell?" Ashton couldn't believe it. Niall just became agressive.

"Where did he go?" You searched the water.

"He hit Luke and ran-" Now Ashton got knocked out the sky by Niall with a stream of water. Niall jumped out the water with a full set of legs, trident and revealing armour blue and silver armour covering everything but his abs, chest, helmet, and bicepss

"Wow!" Now your amazed how quickly Niall changed.

"No body pushes me in the lake and gets away with it!" Luke charged at Niall with a sword ready to cut him down. Niall twirled his trident with both hands cracking Luke in the face with handle. Ashton didn't like what he saw so he flew towards him grabbing Niall. They wrestle in the air landing in the water. Niall pulled Ashton down to the lake floor trying to him with his trident held down on his throat. With a little bit more pressure added Niall could actually kill Ashton. I'm the nick of time Luke struck Niall in the back of his head breaking his helmet.

You can't see the fight because their fighting in the middle of the deep lake.

"Hey!" Louis grabbed your waist scaring you. Your already panicking because there is nothing you can do about it.

"They're fighting, Louis!" You anxiety is getting the best of you and you start breathing heavy ready to cry.

"Who's fighting?" Louis asked and at the moment Ashton, Niall, and Luke fly out the water with Ashton's help. Ashton has Niall in a tight hold around his body. Luke cocked a fist back ready to hit Niall and he thought quickly moving out the way making Luke punch Ashton back to the shore. Niall threw Luke back into the water ready to bring the trident down on him but he swam away back to shore checking on Ashton.

"That hurt!" Ashton held his bruised.

"I'm sorry!" Luke held him.

The lakes water all turned into a giant tidal wave the size of a building. Niall's standing tall on top of it.

"We're done!" Ashton whined.

"Not bad for a merman huh?" Niall laughed.

"Niall please don't!" You screamed. He didn't care. Once you take Niall lightly he'll show you what he's about. The wave slowly came crashing down towards the angel and demigod. Luke caved over Ashton shielding him. Before it could crash a bolt of lighting blasted the wave making water explode everywhere. Niall feel back in the water. Where did that come from? Louis cashed it with a hand held out and a glowing hand.

"Louis?" You turned to him.

"(Y/N)?" He replied with the same tone.

"Your...a...."

"Wizard?" Louis answered.

"Yeah! Those exist too?"

"We do. We don't have pointed noses and stuff like that. We're still people." Louis said.

"Okay. I get that." You and Louis walked off the dock to the rest of the guys.

"We just got our asses kicked by a merman." Luke shook his head.

"Hope you guys learned your lessons." Niall grew his tail back.

"We did." Ashton answered.

"Good. Now you guys don't have to talk to each other. Just be cordial." You suggested to ease the tension.

"Deal." Everyone said.

"Come on, Louis. I'll show you our room." You guided Louis to the room.

Louis already knew that the tension was between Niall, Luke, and Ashton is over you. He wants a part in it too.