Chapter 25

In the midst of the last invasion. Luke, Harry, Ashton, and Niall all went missing. Someone or something is after the guys.

None of them have a clue of what it could possibly be and why they're getting picked off. Speaking of the guys, you started missing them all over again. They paid you more attention than Kyle ever did or has. At this point, it's either that you let him slide or leave him for another guy. If you had the option to choose one of the guys, you wouldn't know just yet. They are all flawed but unique in there own ways.

Ashton has a big heart and would be a protective boyfriend, but he can be a bit too over protective where you're almost tethered to him. Louis is the kind of guy that always keep you laughing and smiling, but his short fuse can be turn off. Also, Michael is an understanding guy, even though he earned his dark wings for a reason.

But all it really comes down to is what you're heart wants and if you're willing and able to take what one of the guys could bring to the table.

"Babe! I'm home!" Kyle called walking through the front door with a wheelbarrow and what looked like a body bag.

You come downstairs confused, "Should I even bother asking?"

"It's hunting season. You know, all kinds of fairies, elves, and demigods." Kyle said.

"Where did you get demigods from? And what do you know about fairies and elves?" You cocked an eyebrow. Kyle is usually out of context with what he is trying to say. Something you're trying to get used to.

"I mean they might've existed when the world turned upside down and that's how you met your friends....but anyways. I'll be going to the basement.....that isn't safe....for you....too ummm......come down to yet! Because it's not safe of course." Kyle pulled his story together the best way he could.

"Have you slipped your medication again?"

"Of course not. If I didn't I probably would've caught that blonde merman with a spear instead of a net."

"What blonde merman?! You don't mean Niall do you?"

"I'm joking babe." Kyle laughed.

You examined the bag that was in the wheelbarrow that Kyle brought in. It starts surging small electrical currents. Luke had the power of electricity due to his demigod heritage being the son of Zeus. You instantly thought of him.

Kyle walked away with it and carried the bag down the basement. You decided not to think about what Kyle was up to anymore. Instead, you went to the living room and caught up on your favorite shows. Kyle kept running in and out the house grabbing various things like nets, traps, and what looked like an old book. It was an encyclopedia of some sort. He also goes back out to the backyard with a water hose.

"Having fun?" You asked.

"Hell yeah! Gonna build a giant fish tank." Kyle nods, rushing downstairs with the water hose.

From the weird information you gathered from Kyle, you assumed that he's doing some kind of home improvement that involved a body bag and water hose. The suspense was starting to get to you so you decided to take matters into your own plans. As you slowly and quietly walked towards the basement door, there was a trail of feathers starting at the garage door to the basement. They weren't just feathers. They were angel feathers. You were able to tell the different because you've seen them on Ashton.

Realization came to you about the hints that you received from Kyle. What he said about capturing demigods, building a fish tank, and now the trail of angel feathers.

"Kyle?"

"Yes love!" Kyle responded from the basement.

You took a second to think of something to say, "Do you think we all have our......demons?"