Chapter 9

"Ahoy, ahoy! Good morning!"

Nabulabog ako sa malakas na boses ni Thyron. I opened my eyes and came face to face with Rigor's chest. Heat crept to my cheeks. kaagad ko siyang itinulak palayo pero huli na nang biglang binuksan ni Thyron ang pinto.

"Nakakadisturbo ba kami, bro?" he smirks. Silver pushes him aside and looks at us with a frown.

"Get up, Kuya. We're here na."

Thyron is chuckling as he pulls out his phone and snaps a picture of the two of us. Sinamaan ko siya ng tingin at binantaang i-delete ang litrato. We were so tired last night that we ended up sleeping on the floor.

I turn to Rigor. He lazily grabs his shirt and puts it over his head. Mas lalo akong namula. Alam kong iba na ang iniisip ni Thyron at Silver sa lagay namin. Lalo na si Thyron sa ngisi niyang yan.

"Dad, I'm bored already," a young male voice calls out from behind. Tumayo ako at sinilip ang batang lalaki na kamukhang-kamukha ni Freuss. Only he has a light brown hair but the rest is a carbon copy of his sister.

"Oh, hello!" magiliw kong bati sa kaniya. He tilts his head to study me before glancing at Thyron.

"This is Franco, Freuss' twin brother. Franco, say hi to Tita Czarina."

"Hi..." tila nahihiya pa nitong wika.

"Where's Freuss?" si Rigor na katatapos lang magsuot ng pang-itaas.

"She got suspended for scratching her classmate so she's at home," kaswal na sagot ni Thyron.

"Really? Sinong inaway niya?"Rigor asks.

Nagkatinginan kaming dalawa ni Thyron. He looks at me with a questioning look in his eyes. Nag-iwas kaagad ako ng tingin.

"Just... someone's kid." Thyron clears his throat and gestures to the studio. "So, someone broke into your studio?"

"Yeah..." Rigor lazily answers.

"Are you even safe here, Kuya? Did you report it to the police? What did they say?" sunod-sunod na tanong ni Silver.

Rigor shrugs nonchalantly. "They're still checking the building's CCTV. There are no CCTVs here in the studio, except for the hallway near the elevator."

"Bakit walang CCTV dito? Baka mahuli kayong dalawa na nag—"

"Kuya Thyron!" galit na asik ni Silver. "Ugh! I don't even know why you're here!" she storms out of the office, dragging the gullible Franco with him. Nakangisi sa aming dalawa si Thyron bago sinundan ang kapatid at anak.

I followed them to the studio. Silver has been practicing painting with Rigor when they were kids, so she was allowed to finish the shadings of some paintings. Si Thyron naman, nanggugulo lang. My phone vibrates with a notification. Tumabi muna ako bago ko kinuha ang phone ko.

thyron_treveron mentioned you in their story.

Kumunot ang noo ko at in-open kung ano iyon. My eyes widened when I saw the picture of me, half-asleep on the floor while Rigor's hands are around my waist, still sleeping. Sobrang gulo pa ng buhok ko and the way you look at it, it really looks like we're doing something dirty!

'cza niyo pagod na'

And the caption! I want to wring Thyron's neck here and there but he disappeared into the office. Bumalik tuloy ang tingin ko sa larawan. He also mentions Rigor. I clicked on his profile and was stunned to see that he as over 412k followers already!

As far as I remembered, he has a small profile back in college. 44 pa lang ang followers niya! Hindi naman siya pala-Instagram. When we broke up, I unfollowed him and deleted my account. Hindi ko alam kung paano nakita ni Thyron ang bagong account ko. Wala rin naman akong pictures ni Castian na pino-post kaya hindi ako nag-alala. There are some IG stories from before but of course, it's expired already.