Chapter 8

Thank you for 1k reads, I appreciate it a lot <333333
---

Theseus and Dream sat in the back of the limo, to their surprise it's the 'best they could do on short notice'.

They've heard of this company before, Sleepy Bois Inc.

They were very secretive and handy with their work. They were admired by not only civilians, but higher ups in the government.

Dream wasn't afraid of them though, him and Theseus were the top ranked duo in the world.

Alone they were very strong but when they were put together, they took down baddies left and right.

They were hated by the public because of how they dealt with criminals, Theseus was trained to shoot to kill. Dream didn't like those methods of course but he didn't stop Theseus.

Other assassins, bounty hunters, or vigilantes, didn't care for the duo either but they respected them, well, most of them. Others wanted them dead out of jealousy.

Thats why they keep their faces hidden, so that Tommy and Clay can live normal lives, while Theseus and Dream did the unspeakable.

Soon, the limo stopped at a mall, not any mall, but the mall Tommy and Clay went to earlier that same day.

Dream was curious as to why they were here, 'maybe they are picking up someone else? No the malls closed.' he thought to himself.

"Our company has a base here, not our main operation location, but a good place to meet new faces. Such as you guys." Ender said, he now had on his mask and glasses he usually wears.

Theseus knew a lot of assassins, bounty hunters and vigilantes. Not personally, but he's read and re-read about them.

Ender was known for his hight and sharp shooting, his age and face was unknown to the public.

He wore red and green glasses and a black and white mask, it covered the features of his face and somehow stays on during fights.

They left the limo and walked to the mall doors.

"Isn't the mall closed after today's events?" Dream asked.

"Yes, so we'll have no problem getting in and out of our location." Ender said.

Dream nodded as Theseus followed behind. On missions Dream always did the talking, he had a voice modifier in his mask.

[You can make his voice sound like whatever ;)]

Theseus stayed silent as he didn't have this, its hard to recognize someone by their voice if they sound like the average person, but there are some weirdos that can distinguish voices like that.

Ender unlocked the doors a slithered through the opening, Theseus and Dream followed behind.

George and Nick were forced to stay home, mostly by Dream, they were offered to come for protection. Clay being Clay didn't trust them, so they stayed home.

They made their way down the dark mall, the only light coming from the entrance and emergency lights.

They walked in silence, very uncomfortable silence. Theseus was the most bothered by it. Usually, Dream would talk to him about anything to fill in the silence.

Alas, Dream was quiet, the only sound came from the light pitter patter from their feet.

Theseus and Dream found themselves in a part of the mall that looked oddly familiar.

One building caught both of their eyes.

The Starlight Café and they were heading straight for it.

-----
Word Count: 572

Sorry for the wait, school is a bitch, love you <3