Chapter 27

Weewoo interrogation time!
-----

Tubbo was sitting at a table, his face was a little bruised but nothing too bad. He was handcuffed to the table, just for safety precautions.

"Ok Tubbo. Let's just get right into it. Why did you do it?" Philza asked, Dream decided to stay quiet. He was afraid that if he spoke he would start to cry or scream things he didnt mean.

Tubbos eyes teared up, "They threatened to..to.." Tubbo began, he couldnt seem to find the words, Dream understood. Someone put him up to this.

"To what? Tubbo." Phil tried to push, tears streamed down his face, "I just had to weaken him..they gave me that elixir to put in something, food..water, I don't know.." Tubbo explained, his head seemed to be all messed up, his mind in a different place.

"Who, Tubbo?" Phil asked, "The Elite Force, they found out he was Theseus. I swear I didn't tell them! I promise!..I promise.." he cried more, Dream perked up to the mention of him being Theseus.

"They know..but..how?" Dream wondered, was it Ranboo? Did Ranboo give away that information.

"Why did you do it though?" Phil asked, Tubbo glued his eyes to the table, fear going all throughout his body.

"Tubbo?" He asked again, Tubbo looked up, "They said they would kill him.." Tubbo said, "Kill who, Tubbo?" Dream finally spoke.

"Micheal...They said they would kill Micheal.." he finally said, guilt and shame replacing anxiety, only for it to come back again.

"Your brother? I thought you said- I said he was gone...not dead." He interupted, Dream understood, he didnt hold hatred for Tubbo, in his heart, he knew he would do the same.

"Thank you, Tubbo. Now we need your help." Dream said, Phil seemed suprised by the suggested statement.

"Why would you want my help? I hurt Tommy.." he said, disbelief written in his eyes.

"I know..but I know where he is. We need your help, please. If you feel bad, even a little, you'd help him." Dream stated, 'Redemption card' Phil thought.

"He went missing? I didnt- Its ok, I know you don't have anything to do with that." Dream interupted. Tubbo seemed to calm down, "Why aren't you mad at me? Screaming at me? Yelling? Why?" Tubbo asked, if the roles were switched he'd be throwing shit.

"You did it because you were forced too, not because of the ill intent of hurting Tommy." Dream explained, Tubbo cried more, the feeling of relief coursing through his body. Phil uncuffed Tubbo.

"So Dream, you say you know where Tommy is?" Phil asked, Dream nodded. Soon a knock was placed on the door.

Phil opened it, it was Techno. "Father, I decrypted the code and I found out how Ranboo went missing and where he and Theseus are being held." He informed shoving the tablet to his hands.

"Wait, Ranboo is missing?!" Tubbo exclaimed, but the others were to focused on Techno's information to be bothered by his new found discovery.

Tubbo huffed, he didnt like being ignored, especially when it has to do with Ranboo's health and well-being.

Phil over looked the contents of the tablet and smiled, "Nice work Techno. Now you and Wilbur suit up. We're going to get them back. Anyone that isn't on duty needs to come aswell. And make sure Scott is on stand-by, we may need his help." Phil smiled, proud of his sons achievements. Techno did aswell it has been a while since he has killed someone. Dream was a little annoyed, he already knew where Tommy was, where was his good job and smile?

"Yes sir." Techno responded.

They all left the room, getting ready for the hardest mission they'll ever go on.

Some of them, it'll be their last.

-----

Word count: 660

Thank you for reading! Sorry its short, I'm not very motivated rn

See ya guys next time tehe :))