Chapter 21

Hey :)
-----

Clay was furious, he thought he could trust those people.

George, Tommy, and Nick were on the way to the hospital but Clay had other plans, he was going to get answers.

Answers from Tubbo, from Phil, and he will not stop until his questions are answered.

It was late and the mall was closed, so he went to the back entrance.

The door was locked, but that didn't stop him of course.

When he was done, there was no door.

He walked down the hallway and found the door that required a code to get in.

He remembered the digits had a melody when Ranboo typed them in.

Dream hummed the melody to remind himself, but he got it wrong.

They all sounded the same.

A silent alarm, that Dream wasn't aware of, went off.

He tried forcing his way through the door but it didn't work.

Soon he heard footsteps behind him, "Hey! Stop what you're doing and put your hands up. Civilians are not allowed back here!" A man spoke, his voice seemed to be muffled, 'Maybe a mask.' Dream thought.

Dream was wearing normal clothing, but his mask was very prominent.

He turned around slowly.

He recognized the man standing there. Well, not entirely, he knew who he was because of the uniform he wore.

'The Warden. Tommy's favorite assassin.' Dream thought, a gun was pointed to his chest and a finger was beside the trigger.

"Dream? Our company is on good terms with you, are we not?" The Warden asked, Dream growled, "We were until one of yours poisoned my son!" Dream shot back with venom.

Though you couldn't see it, The Wardens body movement gave away the pure shock to learning the news.

"What... your son? My boss wouldn't hurt a child.." he lowered his gun, "Would he?" The Warden spoke aloud.

Dream scowled, "I don't want to hear you spew about it, I'm going to kill the mother fucker." Dream said, The Warden lifted his gun again.

"I won't allow that to happen, who did it anyways?" Warden asked, Dreams head went down for a second, then back up again.

"Wasp, or should I say Tubbo."

---

"Nick, how much further?" George asked, Tommy was getting paler by the minute.

"Five more minutes, thats all I need." He answered, George was sitting in the back seat with Tommy.

"I don't think he has five more minutes." George stated, he moved the damp hair out of the young boys face.

His skin was loosing its color and his vains were getting more prominent.

"Dont talk like that....please." Nick said, "Look, we're here!" Nick said as he turned into the emergency entrance.

"Time to act dumb." George said.

They went to a hospital that was specifically used to 'treat weird cases' as they put it.

Tommy had a doctor that he would see if George couldn't patch him up on his own, he just hoped the doctor was in.

-----
Word count: 524

Its short, yea, but it leaves you on edge!

Idk how long you'll be without a long chapter but bare with me :).

Love ya guys <3