- Look for nine months everyone's tried to make me and John B believe our dad is dead. They say we are in denial. Whatever. Denial is underrated you should try it sometime. Its highly affective and its only denial if your wrong. It doesn't make any sense, my dad is the last guy who would ever get lost at sea. This compass, my fathers compass coming back to me and John B which was passed down for generations, its a sign. My dad is still alive and im going to find him.  

- Me and John B were out on the boat going god knows where it was still early, i mean the ass crack of dawn and John B was up all night thinking about the compass while me I was dreaming about it.  I was laying down in the back while John was driving trying to sleep. My eyes were closed and i was just listening to the sounds of the water splashing around. when the boat came to a random stop sending the off the seat and rolling on the floor. I lifted my head up and looked at him "ouch" i said " sorry" he looked back at the water and I sat up sitting next to him. " you know I know right" he brought up " And what is it that you know John" I said back to him looking out into the marsh. " you and JJ are a thing" he said "nope" I said popping the P as i usually do when denying true things. " you popped the p . plus he told me at the motel that he was in love with you"  he said "fine" Is that how you knew who to call when Peterkin came to the house" "yeah" we pulled into the dock at the Cameron's house and I asked John B what we are doing here he pointed to the bags in the corner covered with a blanket i nodded as he went inside to return everything. I sat down in the driver seat and grabbed my fathers compass looking at it. I threw it back on the small dash wondering why we know have it. Why was it on scooters boat, where is my dad. I sighed in frustration. We went back home and went to sleep. "DCS I know your in there" we heard a loud bang on the door and yelling I got up JJ popped in the window yelling " you asshole" I said as I opened the window letting him so we wouldn't have to walk to the front of the house Jj was laughing so hard as i hit him. You scared the hell out of me" John B said. 

- we went into the Twinkie and John B was taking us somewhere

- we went into the Twinkie and John B was taking us somewhere. I never knew where we were ever going. I mean he could kidnap me and I would be screwed. I was laying my head on JJ's should as he talked about Kiara liking John that he should at least try. I stay out of those situations as much as possible so I decide to stay quiet. JJ grabbed my dad compass from the front and sat back down in the back with me " you know its kind of sketchy that scooter had your dads compass in his boat" JJ said "i know right its all i can think about" I said examining the compass along with him.  "yeah that's why we are going to talk to Ms. Lana about it" John B said "what what. We are going to talk to a new widow on why her dead husband has our missing dads compass in the boat that sunk that her now dead husband was in. not to mention we lied about not seeing the sunken boat. or knowing about. You realizing that's illegal right. oh and we also stole his motel key to break into the motel room he might have stayed in and stole money and a gun from him. But yeah lets go talk to Lana" I said stating that this was horrible idea. As we got out the Twinkie we walked up to the house. "you know what this house looks like?" John B said "like whoever lives here smokes too much weed" JJ responded with a grin. We stopped in our tracking when we heard a series of glass breaking and crashes. We ran against the wall of the house as we heard voices . "maybe we should come back its a little too soon" JJ stayed the obvious. John B told him shut up as we continued to listen. "tell me where it is or ill fuck you up" a loud mans voice said from inside. What were they looking for. there was cried for Lana as the men or man kept threating  they kept trashing Lana's house asking for something. "where is the compass it wasn't in the boat" My eyes widen as i looked down to see my dads compass in my hand I quickly shoved it in my pocket and went closer into the wall as the men got closer to the window. Paint shedding's fell in our hair and they decide after finding noting they were going to leave.  I shook all the paint out my hair as JJ helped me get it out more. "Those were the guys that shot at us " I pointed out They got onto the boat and left we ran into the house and me and Jj helped Lana up. We sat her on the couch and John be asked if we should call the cops and she immediately shut us down. John b pulled out the compass and when she saw it she looked shocked " you cant tell anyone you have that. Don't let anyone know" she said horrified. JJ pulled John B out as he wasn't all about this plan and felt weird about it. Which is different for JJ. We left just like she said and went back home.