Feelings 🥰

Episode starts with:

At Anugrah Villa;

Author’s POV:

Shreya and Riddhima were talking, when Riddhima reveals her unknown and confused feelings for Vansh while Shreya says:

Shreya: So Miss psychologist is confused. It’s simple it’s LOVE!

Riddhima: What nonsense, have you lost it. I’ve also seen relationships breaking, when the relationship I got first entering this world was a failed one, after that I can’t trust anyone or form any relation.

Shreya: What are you saying, let bygones be bygones. You teach your patients, not to dwell in past and what you are doing, because of your childhood you’ve created this lonely present and having the same plans for your future. Why Riddhima? Don’t you need someone, who loves you unconditionally and get back same from you?

R

iddhima: You think I’m alone? Yeah, it’s the truth, that I’m alone and I want to be rather than trusting someone and then being left. I can’t bear the same pain.

Shreya (to herself): She needs to realise it soon! Otherwise later except regrets, she won’t have anything. Please God, my darling has closed her eyes,help her open them.

Riddhima: What are you thinking?

Shreya: Nothing! I must leave now. Byee and good night 💤.

Riddhima: Byee, good night 💤

(Riddhima lies down on the sofa, thinking about what Shreya said and had flashbacks of Vansh and her time),

At VR mansion:

Vansh: Everyone attention! As Siya is recovering so well and Ishani has finally completed her MA in fashion designing, coming weekend will be a party. But! As yesterday declared,due to rising Covid cases there will be no gathering, so only us!

Ishani: But bhai, Riddhima has to come.  After all she’s the reason behind Siya’s recovery.

Vansh (smiling): Ofcourse, Miss Riddhima has to be here, she’s included in us Ishani. So I’ve an important call to make you all carryon.

(While Vansh leaves for his room, Ishani winks at Siya, Angre and Aryan and says:)

Ishani: Next plan started. There are only two days left for this weekend get together, we need to figure out something and make this weekend the most memorable for our RIANSH.

Siya: I’ll invite her tomorrow.

Aryan: Me and Ishani will also come to drop you and invite Miss Beautiful 😉.

Angre: Aryan soon your Miss Beautiful will become all of ours Bhabhi 😂 what will you do then?

Aryan: Then I’ll have official lisence to flirt with my BHABHI 👍😉

Ishani/Siya (unison): Enough!

Siya: Well it’s quite late Good night all!

Ishani! Yeah, good night all.