Riddhima Unwell 😱

Episode starts with:

VR Mansion: Author’s POV;

Next morning, Riddhima got up and realised that Vansh is not there, she gets sad and suddenly receives a message..

Vansh: Good morning Sweetheart ❤️ I Love you!

(Riddhima gets Happy and emotional and replies..)

Riddhima: Good morning Love 💕

(Suddenly Riddhima feels Nauseaic and runs to the washroom, she comes out vomiting and weak, she sits and thinks..)

Riddhima (to herself): what’s happening? Why am I feeling so weak 😞?? I think I’m overthinking, maybe because Vansh isn’t here! I should get ready for office.

(Riddhima gets ready and forstto the dinning table for breakfast..)

Ishani: Good morning BHABHI.

Aryan: Good morning BHABHI ji

Angre/Siya: Good morning Bhabhi.

Riddhima: (sad) Good morning 🌅

Siya: Bhabhi are you fine? You look weak!

Ishani: Ohh! Someone’s missing Bhai so much😉

Aryan: BHABHI ji we are here na! Talk to us.

Angre: Bhabhi should I get a doctor?

Riddhima: No Angre! Don’t worry. I think Ishani is right, I’m feeling weak as for the first time Vansh isn’t with me. You all have breakfast, I’m not hungry I’ll Leave for office.

Ishani: BHABHI atleast have juice.

Siya: Or a bread piece?

Aryan: Or some fruits?

Riddhima: Relax guys! I’m absolutely fine. I’m not hungry. Byee I’m going you all take care and don’t tell Vansh about my health.

(Everyone nods and Angre asks..)

Angre: Bhabhi should I drop you?

Riddhima: No Angre, you please stay here with them. I’ll drive myself or with driver.

(Riddhima leaves and reaches office..)

Planning Bells:

(Riddhima entered her cabin, called Rahul and said..)

Riddhima: Rahul no meetings and Patients Today, only signature work please. I’m not feeling well.

Rahul: Okay Riddhima, but should I call Dr. Shreya?

Riddhima: If I wanted her, I would’ve called myself na Rahul, don’t stress it’s just normal, maybe Stomach is upset. You go and handle the work.  I’ll be fine.

(She thinks about Vansh and decides not to tell him anything, she then contacts Shreya and She doesn’t pick up the phone..)

Riddhima (to herself): Maybe busy with some patient but why am I feeling so ajeeb sa yrr! (Looking at Vansh’s photo) all because of you Mr Raisinghania. I’m just missing you!

(And while talkin’to the photo her Phone rings and a wide smile draws over her face, she receives the call and says..)

Riddhima (on call): Vansh? How are you? Kab aa rhe ho? Meeting finished?

Vansh: Relax Sweetheart! I’m fine and I’ll be coming tomorrow night. Seems like Wifey is missing me too much.

Riddhima: No; not at all rather I’m busy with my work. Today no meetings so was just relaxing (playing with her Ring)