Relationship Revealed 😱??

Always overwhelmed with the feedback from my dearest readers 😍😍

Episode Starts:

At VR Mansion: Author’s POV;

Two days have passed, and now it was the morning of Riddhima’s arrival, Vansh and Angre sitting in the white car with two black cars following them, (Richie rich our Vansh 🙈) Angre was driving when Vansh said…

Vansh: Angre is the security tight. I want complete privacy to be maintained, till I receive Riddhima and we leave the airport, as I told earlier. Is everything done?

Angre: no worries Boss! The airport is sealed already 10 minutes before, No one would know that when Bhabhi will arrive and when you two will leave the airport. I’ll handle everything.

Vansh: Perfect then. Riddhima’s flight will be landing in five minutes.

Angre: We are here Boss. Please get in and wait for Bhabhi, I’ll give all the instructions to our guards till then.

(Vansh gets inside the exit gate, while men from black cars step down holding snippers, Angre instructs them to be alert, and goes to Vansh.. Riddhima’s flight lands, she comes out and hugs Vansh, he kisses her forehead and says..)

Vansh: Missed you Sweetheart and see as you said I’m here to receive you.

(And reporters came out, started clicking their pictures together, hugging and kissing, Vansh, Riddhima, Rahul and Angre were hell bent shocked, Vansh looks at Angre and was completely shaken….)

Flashback Starts:

(Unknown person called someone and said…)

Person: Hello, XYZ times, I’ve got a confirmed news that Mr Vansh Raisinghania and Miss Riddhima Shroff are in a relationship.

Reporter: What? Are you sure?

Person: Yes! After Two days Riddhima Shroff will be landing back, Mr Raisinghania is going to receive her. Please do interview them.

Reporter: how can we believe you?

Person: Go and hide yourselves in the airport early morning, because later the enteries will be sealed. You’ll get to know the reality.

Reporter: Okay 👍

Person: Right after 2 days you have to be there.

Flashback ends!

(Angre and Vansh were freezed and burning with Anger, Riddhima asked..)

Riddhima: Media? Here Vansh? Why? I Just didn’t want to open our relationship soon! What the hell it is 😖😖 Rahul I don’t want this out now.

Rahul: I’ll try Riddhima, but it’s too late I guess.

Rep 1. When did you both meet?

Rep 2: is it actually love or lust or just business?

Rep 3: So what’s the current status? Two business tycoons humming together!

(Vansh fumes in anger, and says..)

Vansh: Just Shut up you all😠. It’s our personal lives😠. Angre is the car ready? (Shouting)

(He pulls Riddhima closer, wraps her around him, Angre calls the guards, Guards surround both of them, providing them shield against the reporters, Riddhima, Vansh and Angre sit in the car, Angre drives them to VR Mansion, while Rahul tries handling the reporters)