Mood Saga Continues 🤭

Last countdown for the end of this FF begins. 10 episodes more to go, will convey my feelings in the last one, till then Thanks all 😊😊.

Episode starts with:

VR Room:

Riddhima smiled at him Mischievously and he looked suspecious..

Riddhima: I need a Kiss!

Vansh (relaxing): Take it..

(Vansh kisses Riddhima on cheeks, while she frowns..)

Vansh: What happened Sweetheart?

Riddhima: Am I your daughter that you’re kissing me on cheeks 😩

(Riddhima holds Vansh’s collar and pulls him near and leans towards his lips, while Vansh says..)

Vansh: Now Mrs Raisinghania being romantic. #MoodChanged!

(Vansh and Riddhima shared a passionate kiss and broke in after long 10minutes, Vansh says..)

Vansh: That was sexy Sweetheart! Now you’ll join the meeting na?

Riddhima: No, kiss was just for fun. It’s not so easy to change my mind. Afterall I’m Riddhima 😌.

Vansh: Not fair! You told after your condition you will. And “The Riddhima” doesn’t move back from her words.

Riddhima: ofcourse, kiss was not my condition; as I told it was just for fun but my condition is I want a homemade Mango Musse and with Mango Cheese Cake.

Vansh: What 😲?

Riddhima: Yes! Mango Musse for your VAMIKA and Mango Cheese Cake for Your Sweetheart.

Vansh: Riddhima now your Conditions are going out of control, I mean it’s not the season for mangoes, from where should i get them and prepare?

Riddhima: Season nhi h Mtlb? You are Mr Vansh Raisinghania, aise toh bada sulagte rehte ho, VR yeh VR woh aur yahan Mangoes nhi laa skte 😠

Vansh: Riddhima!😩😩 Okay wait..

(Vansh calls Angre inside the room urgently, along with him Aryan, Siya and Ishani also come, they enter while Riddhima starts crying seeing them, Angre asks..)

Angre: Bhabhi why are you crying? Boss You called so urgently is everything fine?

Vansh: Does anything seems fine? Listen now Angre I need mangoes anyhow.

Ishani: But Mangoes, who needs?