Mood Swings 😅

Episode starts with:

VR Mansion: Author’s POV;

After the press conference, at Night Riddhima was writing something when Vansh brought dinner and said..

Vansh: What are you busy with now?

Riddhima: Can’t you see? I’m writing diary for our baby. I’m telling our baby about the press conference.

Vansh: Uff, this girl na! Okay now if you’re done with your writing them come let’s have dinner.

Riddhima: Vansh should we eat with everyone? (Puppy face)

Vansh: (Closing his eyes)no not at all! I’ll not be able to resist your puppy face but I don’t want you to go out of this room atleast today. Since morning you’re already stressing you alot due to the reporters and all.

Riddhima: (angry) you na, don’t talk to me only.

Vansh: (opened his eyes) fine but have food, not for yourself but for our baby.

Riddhima: (touching her Belly) Baby you are seeing na? How your Papa is blackmailing your Mumma using your name! Not fair 😑

Vansh: (laughing) everything is fair in love and war, now eat it ( he spoonfeeds her) Riddhima don’t you think we should give our baby a name, till when we’ll keep talking to our baby calling baby-baby?

Riddhima: So do you have any name in your mind?

Vansh: Not really, but perfect name for my daughter would be VAMIKA ❤️ what say?

Riddhima: VAMIKA? Nice and if boy?

Vansh: That we’ll think later.

Riddhima: (hitting his arm) you don’t want a boy na?

Vansh: I’ll be happy with whatever God gives us but yeah HAPPIEST if my lil princess comes. My VAMIKA ❤️

(They both giggle. RiAnsh finish their dinner and sleep in EACHOTHER’S embrace..)

3 Months Later..

(Riddhima was sleeping on her room peacefully, meanwhile Vansh sneaked out of the room and went to study to take his important meeting, after finishing his meeting he came to the dinning table where everyone was having breakfast Vansh and Angre came, Siya said..)

Siya: Good morning BHAIYA.

Ishani: How’s Bhabhi?

Vansh: Except this question ask anything. In last two months especially her mood swings are driving me crazy 😩