Love Vs Hatred

Episode starts with:

(Vansh and Riddhima standing near the car in parking of planning Bells after the interview, and Vansh says…)

Vansh: Well done Sweetheart. Let’s go now, as I told you I’ll take you somewhere.

Riddhima: Yeah, where?

Angre: Boss, Bhabhi it’s time to leave.

Vansh: Be seated Sweetheart and come with me.

(They reach VR Entreprises, Vansh opens the car door and forwards his hand towards her, She holds his hand, gets down the car and goes inside with him..)

VR Enterprises:

( Vansh, Riddhima and Angre enter with other Raisinghanias, employees Welcome them clapping after watching the interview, while Vansh speaks..)

Vansh: I would officially announce that I’m committed for life time to Miss Riddhima Shroff! My Sweetheart, my love, life and everything ❤️

(Vansh and Riddhima smile looking eachother, while Kabir looking at the interview says..)

Kabir: Today’s the day for your failure and my victory. This old enemity will end tonight itself. (Smirks)

At night, Author’s POV:

Vansh and Riddhima are in Car, and going to Anugrah Villa to drop Riddhima safely, Riddhima says..

Riddhima: The day was long, but a good one. Honestly Vansh we’ve actually been dating since 3days but it seems like we were together from ages.

Vansh: Love is actually this Sweetheart! You can’t even imagine what you’ve become for me🥺❤️

(She keeps her head on his shoulder and says…)

Riddhima: I love you Vansh.

Vansh: I Love you too Sweetheart ❤️ but see we’ve reached your Villa. (sighing)😞 now you have to go. But before going

(he leans ahead to kiss her lips, but she keeps her hand between and kisses his cheeks saying..)

Riddhima: Need to wait Mr Raisinghania. Till then Byee. Good night.

Vansh: Not fair Sweetheart! (Kisses her forehead) byee. Good night.

(As Ridhhima enters her house, she finds a note under a water glass from Suman..)

Suman: Didi I’m leaving early as my son isn’t well, so I’ve kept water on the tabke drink it, I’ve also prepared the food for you. Good night, Sunita.

(Riddhima read the letter and fainted, Kabir sneaked inside and kidnapped her, on the way, he called Vansh, from Riddhima’s number..)

At VR Mansion:

(Everyone was sitting at the dinning table and suddenly Vansh’s phone rang…)

Vansh: Sweetheart!

Kabir: Yes, your Sweetheart is with me, sorry, I’ve kidnapped her. Save her if you can.

Vansh: (shouted) Kabir! Dare you even touch her. Free her right now.😠😠

Kabir: Sshh! Your Sweetheart is sleeping, don’t disturb her, if you want her safe then come and fight me, it’s time to put this enemity to end with both of you dying. Her because you love her, and you because seeing her die, you’ll die yourself 😌😏😏 and that will be my victory. First find us if you can!