PARENTING ❤️

Last 3 episodes to go!!

Episode starts with:

VR Room: Author’s POV;

RiAnsh go to their room, with Vansh carrying Vamika. They get surprised to see the room beautifully decorated and a lovely craddle kept with a note “From Us! FAMILY” they both smile. Vansh makes Riddhima lie down on the bed and starts swinging Vamika to make her sleep saying..

Vansh: You both rest now.

Riddhima: Yeah, but give Vamika to me.

Vansh: Why? I don’t want to give now, later! Okay?

Riddhima: I have to feed her, then you can play with her whole day, make her sleep, do whatever you want. Okay?

Vansh: (frowning) Fine.

(Riddhima takes the baby and starts feeding her, Vansh gets awkward and started stealing glances, Riddhima notices this at says..)

Riddhima: Vansh come and sit here. You are stealing glances as if you’ve seen me like this for the first time. Hnn? You have a daughter, means??? I hope you understand.

Vansh: Riddhima! Waise ma’am you’ve disturbed my family alot in my absence.

Riddhima: (guilty) Yeah, especially Angre. I even slapped him, in flow of pain. I should apologise na?

Vansh: 😂😂😂 No need to apologise. They all understand and it’s normal. No no (lookin at VAMIKA) she slept, now when will I make her sleep and play with her 😭😭

Riddhima: 😂😂 Vansh stop behaving like a kid, you’re a father now. And when she’ll get up, you play with her, then make her sleep also.

Vansh: That’s good, I’ll make my princess lie in the new new craddle. And Riddhima, even her room will get the final touches by tomorrow.

Riddhima: Perfect!

Vansh: But not now, she’ll not sleep in her room from now.

Riddhima: Ofcourse na. After 3-4 years.

Vansh: Yeah.

(Scene shifts to hospital, Shreya finds a something, and calls someone, saying..)

Shreya: Yeah, get it done ASAP. I’m sending you a sample of it. You send the consent form here and get started with the work.

Someone: Yes ma’am. If we get the consent form signed by tomorrow evening then everything will be done within a week.

Shreya: Good!

(Shreya cuts the call, at night in RiAnsh’s room, Riddhima feeds VAMIKA again and Vansh makes her sleep, and said)