Baby Shower 😍

Very disappointed as some silent readers are viewing the episode on daily basis but not commenting and voting, please appreciate our efforts, comments and votes are source of encouragement,we all writers are trying hard to get different and unique episode. Sorry if this sounds rude but no votes then no new chapters!

Episode Starts with:

VR Mansion: Author’s POV;

Riddhima stood stunned seeing the preparations, Shreya and Aarav were also there, Riddhima turned towards Vansh and asked..

Riddhima: What is all this Vansh?

Vansh: A sweet surprise for my Sweetheart, Baby Shower.

Riddhima: Wow Vansh it’s beautiful 🥰

(Ishani came to Riddhima has was about to take her but Vansh held her wrist and was hesitant to send her with Ishani as during these 7months, he never let her go away from his presence even for a minute, he asked..)

Vansh: Where are you taking Riddhima?

Ishani: Bhai, don’t worry, I’ve got a dress for her, just going to make her wear it.

Vansh: You leave it I’ll dress her up and bring.

Ishani: Bhai no! Please 🥺 I want to dress her up today. You toh are around bhabhi all the time na.

Vansh: Fine, but take Shreya with you.

(Ishani and Shreya take Riddhima, while Vansh was impatiently waiting for Her to come down and the wait was over Shreya and Ishani bring Riddhima down with them, Vansh was mesmerized seeing his Sweetheart adorned in a comfy glittery dress, holding her cute baby bump, open curls with a tiara, adding to the beauty beautiful diamond studs, but as Aarav was about to hug Riddhima, Vansh held her closely saying..)

Vansh: No one should touch her as it’s Covid times going, Riddhima should maintain distance from everyone.

Riddhima: And you are holding me.

Vansh: No distance from me, else with everyone.

(Everyone bursted out laughing seeing Vansh’s always possessive side. Vansh made Riddhima wear Mom to be Sachet and made her carefully sit on a swing decorated with flowers and sat besides her..)

Vansh: You look So cute Sweetheart 😘😘 just like a watermelon.

Riddhima: (angrily) R u mad! Well I’m noticing it since 3 months thay now you don’t complement me saying Hot, gorgeous, sexy, you just keep on saying whole day, Cute, Golu molu, melon, rasgulla and now watermelon also 😠😠 I know now I’m fat na so you’ve lost all your interest in me!😭

Vansh: No it’s not like that, you look so cute these days, and hot n sexy toh are your permanent features Sweetheart. Let’s not spoil this time.