Retro Reception 🎉

Congratulations to us🥳My Book celebrates it’s Silver jubliee today on Wattpad and without the love and support of my loved readers this wouldn’t have been possible. Overwhelmed with such a great response. Thanku all ❤️🙏

Episode starts with:

VR Mansion: Author’s POV;

Everyone was excited for reception with the theme retro, Siya, Ishani, Aryan and Riddhima were in the hall and Siya says..

Siya: The decorations are almost done but what about our rehearsals?

Aryan: Exactly, retro theme is exciting but but difficult too.

Riddhima: Hnn! I honestly haven’t listen old songs. And that too Hindi, noo!!

Ishani: Chillax! I’ve a caset ready for our rehearsal. And Bhabhi it’s not necessary for Hindi or English any song is okk!

Riddhima: But I’ll try to find a perfect old Hindi song. It feels amazing.

Ishani: It’s good, now bhabhi you rest as the arrangements are done and we all will start our rehearsal aa it’s a surprise for you both.

Aryan: Yes BHABHI ji, you can also go and Romance with Bhai and send Angre here for rehearsal🤭😜

Riddhima: Really 🤨??

Siya: Bhabhi ignore Aryan bhai, but please go. See Angre bhai is also here,

(Suddenly Angre came and said..)

Angre: Bhabhi, Boss is calling you, he’s in his room.

Ishani/Aryan: Ohoo! Room mei 🤓

Riddhima: Rehearsal guys! 😑

(Riddhima leaves and everyone starts with the rehearsal, while Riddhima goes to the room and finds it empty and says..)

Riddhima: Vansh, where are you?

(Vansh comes from behind and holds her, while she says..)

Riddhima: Vansh are you a kid?

Vansh: I want to be a kid with you! Because I love you ❤️

Riddhima: Okay but I’ve to show you something.

(Riddhima shows her a dress and says..)

Riddhima: See, I’ll wear this tonight.

(Vansh gives her a scissors and says..)

Vansh: Cut this dress!

Riddhima: Are you mad Vansh? If I cut this then what will I wear in reception?

Vansh: Just cut it down na!

(Riddhima hesitatingly takes the scissors and cuts her dress, Vansh turns her around towards the Curtain and says..)

Vansh: Pull the curtains, there’s a surprise.

(Riddhima pulls the Curtain and is surprised to see a golden diamond stars studded saree, Vansh asks..)

Vansh: Did you like it?

Riddhima: Really? Vansh it’s just perfect.

Vansh: (pulls her close) I always want this smile on your face and that’s why I brought this gift for you. Today’s reception theme is RETRO and nothing’s best that a saree. Actually, My Sweetheart glamed up in a star studded saree.

(Riddhima hugs her tightly and says..)

)