Can Love Defeat Odds?

Episode starts with:

VR Mansion: Author’s POV;

Shreya comes in and Riddhima signs her to sit near her, she comes, they share a tight hug and start crying, while Shreya says breaking the hug..

Shreya: Why are you doing this? Why didn’t you agree for abortion? Riddhima can’t you see how much everyone loves you, especially Vansh!

Riddhima: (crying) I know but it’s important, I can’t kill my baby. And if I’ll die I know Vansh will return to his World of loneliness and darkness again but then our baby will be there to hold his hand and bring him back to light. Even you have my swear you won’t say anything before three months. Whatever is destined in my fate will happen. None can avoid or stop it.

Shreya: I can’t see you playing with your life.

Riddhima: (pretending to be normal) uff! You and Vansh both are giving me same lecture but you know me very well when I make up my mind for something none can change that. So leave it and let me enjoy my pregnancy.

(Shreya walk out of the room in disagreement, while Riddhima cries bitterly, Shreya comes out to everyone and says..)

Shreya: Vansh and me both have tried our best but she tied us with her stupid swears.

Vansh: She’s ZIDDHIMA, no point talking to her. Now what to do Shreya.

Siya: nothing should happen to my BHABHI.

Aryan: Exactly, we feel incomplete if she’s not around.

Ishani: Tell Shreya what precautions in these three months can make the Miracle happen.

Shreya: Guys Relax. Firstly, we need to stop talking about her complications in front of her, this would give her stress, pamper herbthe most you all can, Vansh hide your tears, make these three months best for both of yourselves. Keep extra care of her health, it’s not a normal pregnancy anymore. Now abortion is cancelled, then guys we all are taking a huge risk on Riddhima’s life..

Vansh: And I failed to stop it, I wish I could.

Shreya: Exactly, but making her understand is next to impossible. Just trust in God and your love Vansh, only way we can save her.

Ishani, Aryan, Siya and Angre (unison): We’re in this together.

Angre: Boss, don’t worry Nothing could happen to Bhabhi.

Ishani: Right Bhai, nothing could separate you from your Riddhima.

Chachu: Believe in God beta. He’ll save our Riddhima.

Vansh: He has to Chachu. He has to!

(Everyone desperse to Their respective rooms, while Vansh enters his room and finds Riddhima sleeping in sitting position, with tears in his eyes he goes to her, makes her lie comfortably and hugs her saying..)

Vansh: (crying) Why God? Why with my Riddhima? She’s always lost everything in her life but still always given happiness to others and now her own life is at stake, I’ve already lost precious people in my life, I still survived but now If I loose her I’ll die. Please Sweetheart, I can’t live without you.

(Vansh kisses her forehead and falls asleep holding Riddhima in his arms. Next morning Vansh gets up only to find Riddhima sitting beside him and writing something, he asks..)
Vansh: What’s this Sweetheart?

RIDDHIMA: I’M WRITING THIS DIARY VANSH! IF I’LL NOT BE THERE THEN YOU TELL OUR BABY TO READ OR READ IT OUT FOR HIM/HER ABOUT EVERYTHING HAPPENED SINCE HIS PARENTS MET! 🥺😭

VANSH: Stop it Riddhima😭

Riddhima: You can’t run away from the fact Vansh, anything can happen be prepared (controlling her tears)

Vansh: And because of this blo*dy thread I can’t say anything.

Riddhima: Your helplessness of not breaking this thread and my swear shows how much you love me Vansh. Please don’t make it difficult for me.

Vansh: You’ve made everything difficult Riddhima. Anyways come have your medicines.

Riddhima: Okay you bring, I’ll complete this page of my diary.

(Vansh brings her medicines and gives it to her, she asks..)

Riddhima: Vansh can we go down for breakfast fast?

Aryan (entering): No need BHABHI ji, see I’ve got your breakfast here itself.

Ishani: And see I’ve got some beautiful clothes for you, you can dressup and sit in the room itself 😂

Siya: (entering) Bhaiya as you told I’ve got the Library in your room itself with Bhabhi’s fav genre books and yeah these pregnancy knowledge books for you.

Angre: (entering) Boss done as you instructed, (holding a Laptop in his hands), Bhabhi see your Planning Bells is shifted in this laptop. You can conduct your meetings, attend your patients all over here.

Riddhima: (shockingly and teary eyed) Thank you all for this. But why?

Vansh: Don’t forget Sweetheart even you promised me that three months you’ll live according to me. And this is my way of taking care of my wife and baby. (Emotionally 🥺) This much precious you are to me.

(Riddhima went speechless and hugged him, thinking..)

Riddhima (in mind): Why God? How can I just leave them all and go, especially Vansh? But I’ve to be strong I can’t shed my tears infront of them like this. Nevertheless the fact is I don’t know whether I’ve time more than nine months or no. I’ve to cherish the moments I’m spending now 🥺🥺

Episode ends!

Comment and Vote 🥺
(900+ words 🥱)

Precap: Shreya: I TOLD YOU NA IT’S A MIRACLE, SOMETHING HAPPENS RARELY BUT YOU DIDN’T LISTEN TO ME AND SEE NOW WE ALL ARE HERE 😭

Actually I'm thinking for a change in Wattpad my story already ended on a happy note on TU 5 months back. So what all u want Happy or Sad Ending????

Hope you all like it. Suggestions, corrections and appreciations are needed in the comment section below 🙏 Thnqu ❤️ keep supporting 🙏😘

Stay safe and healthy 😙😙 All!

Stuti Abigail Tyagi 😍