Pampering Session 😍

Episode starts with:

VR Mansion: Author’s POV;

It’s next morning, Vansh is sleeping peacefully, Riddhima comes out of the Washroom dressed up and smiles seeing Vansh sleeping, she goes to him and playfully sprinkles some water from her wet hair on his face, he wakes up and she smiles and as she was about to go, Vansh pulls her over him and says..

Vansh: What were you upto Sweetheart?

Riddhima: Nothing, Vansh just leave me someone will see.

Vansh: Door is closed Riddhima, So no one will see. Stop excusing! It’s a beautiful morning, just one thing is missing 😐

Riddhima: What?

Vansh: (Seductively) If you give me a Kiss, then the day will be perfect (arrey raat mei bhi toh ki thi Vanshwa 🙄😜😂)

Riddhima: No not now.

Vansh: You’ve to otherwise full day you’ll be like this over me.

Riddhima: Full day??

(She leans towards his lips, as their lips were about to meet, Riddhima kisses him in his cheeks and wishes Goodmorning, moving from him and goes to the dressing table, while Vansh gets up saying..)

Vansh: Not fair Riddhima, not fair!

(Vansh goes and backhugs Riddhima as she was getting ready, he made her wear the earrings and nuptial chain and makes her sit and gave her a glass of turmeric milk saying..)

Vansh: Come on now drink this milk.

Riddhima (making faces): not now Vansh after 10mins.

Vansh: What will change in 10mins?

Riddhima: My hair are wet na so I’ll catch that SardGaram (excusing)

Vansh: This is the medicine for SardGaram only Riddhima. Stop acting like a kid and finish your milk by that time I’ll dry your hair.

Riddhima: Vansh Please I don’t like this milk.

Vansh: Riddhima it’s for our baby, you can be careless but we can’t be careless. I’m drying your hair till then you drink this milk.

(Vansh took the dryer and handling her like a child dried her hair, she said..)

Riddhima: It’s done, Why this today.

Vansh: A PAMPERING SESSION for my Sweetheart and our baby 💞

Riddhima: I love you but I need to finish this milk completely?

Vansh: Riddhima (Stern) because of the Baby you are also becoming a baby. Finish it.

Riddhima: (finishing the milk) done 👍

Vansh: Good girl. And Baby says Thanku Mumma ❤️

Riddhima: (pulling his cheeks) Your Welcome Papa ❤️

Vansh: BTW where’s my Sweetheart going?

Riddhima: I’m going to Office!

Vansh: No full nine months you’ll have work from home.

Riddhima: Vansh I’m going and don’t bother me!

Vansh: Okay then I’ll drop you.

(Angre knocks the door, he enters and says..)

Angre: Sorry to disturb BHABHI but boss your meeting has started please come. The international underworld dons (😂😂) are waiting for the deal.