Love Wins 💖

Lots of love as we are nearing towards the end of this FF!

Episode starts with:

VR Mansion: Author’s POV;

Next morning Riddhima got up only to find the whole room messed up with Pregnancy books all around and Vansh sitting in the corner reading them. Riddhima stood from the bed and back hugged him and asked..

Riddhima: Vansh what are you doing?

Vansh(lookin at her): You? What are you doing here? Go and lie down.

Riddhima: Vansh relax. Just now I got up and tell me what are you doing.

Vansh: (lifts her) You toh won’t lie down yourself. I’ll make you do so.

(He lifts her and makes her lie down and sits besides her, while she says..)

Riddhima: See now I’m lying down as you said, now tell me what are you doing making our room a complete mess?

Vansh: See this pregnancy book and all that I’ve here. I’ll read this all and then you see!

Riddhima: (laughing hard) And then you’ll become a Gynecologist 😂😂😂😂

Vansh: You think it’s a joke. I’ll read all these books and then I’ll take care of your health perfectly.

Riddhima: 😯 ohh!

(There was a knock on the door and Shreya and Aarav enter..)

Aarav: How are you Riddhu?

Vansh(murmuring): Aa gya Riddhu ka baccha 😑

Riddhima: I’m fine how come you here?

Aarav: I was missing you 😘

Vansh (in mind): I was thinking of killing you 😒

Vansh: (smiling) Shreya please sit down.

(They both sit, while Shreya says..)

Shreya: I’m Sorry!

Riddhima: What? What did you say?

Shreya: I’m Sorry, I behaved rudely yesterday. But you know na your health is that matters the most right now. I was worried.

Riddhima: I know. It’s okay.

Aarav: That’s like my girls.

Vansh (murmuring) His girl? I’ll surely kill him.

Vansh: Even Riddhima was missing you alot since yesterday.

Shreya: That’s the relation we share. Right?

Riddhima: Right. If I have all of you around me, nothing could happen to my life.

(All four share a group hug.. days pass with all of the family members, even Riddhima’s dad visiting her and taking care of Riddhima, Vansh did’t look after business also till three months, his day started with Riddhima and ended with her, he used to keep her Happy and healthy during days, made her sleep peacefully during nights and kept crying silently thinking of what will happen after three months. Riddhima felt really weak but her still happy as she had Vansh and Everyone around. She kept writing diary for her baby everything that happened and happening since Vansh and Riddhima met..)

Three Months Later..

(It was the day for the Specialised Sonography, all the machines Vansh had set up in their room itself, everyone was worried, Shreya came, Vansh insisted to stay inside the room during the Sonography, she agreed, Shreya completed the process, everyone came inside and saw Riddhima unconscious, and Vansh and Shreya crying, Angre asked..)