Chapter 5

Tom turns on a light, revealing that the bedroom has been decorated in keeping with the art deco theme of the penthouse. Another large relief, this one of prancing unicorns, is mounted over the bed. The bed itself is enormous and covered with grey satin sheets and a rose comforter. Tom walks over to the bed and picks up a mint lying on the pillow. He tosses it to Karly as she catches it and eats it. 

"Can I have my money now?" Karly asks munching.

"Oh... yes." Tom reaches into his jacket and pulls out a stack of money. He takes five-fifty dollar bills from it and hands them to her. It doesn't appear to diminish the size of the stack. Karly stuffs the money into a tiny pocket in her skirt.

"Thanks, honey." She gives him a kiss on the cheek. Tom attempts to kiss her on the lips but she pulls back.

"Not on the lips. Sorry. And you'll have to wear a condom. You look clean but these days you never know." 

Tom chuckles awkwardly. "I see. I suppose you can't be too safe about that kind of thing."

She steps back and quickly takes off her jacket. She slips out of her shoes. 

"You don't last long in my business if you aren't," She jokes.

Karly removes her skirt and shirt. Naked but for a pair of black panties, she sits down on the floor and carefully lays her clothes out on the carpet, smoothing them down so they won't get wrinkled. Tom sits on the bed and watches her, fascinated.

"What are you doing?" He asks curiously.

"I don't want my clothes to get mushed up."

"You could hang them up in the closet," He suggested.

"This is fine. I'll help you out of your clothes instead."

She stands and walks to Tom, giving him a quick peck on the cheek. She undoes his tie and pulls it from his shirt. Tom grabs her wrists, firmly, but gently. 

"Hey. Slow down. I thought we had the whole night."

"Oh well, most guys like it quick." Karly is surprised.

"Well, then I'm not like most guys."

Guiding her by the wrists, Tom slowly pushes her back onto the bed. He releases her and settles in beside her. He runs a finger across her thighs. Karly lies back on the bed, bored. Tom's fingers pet her stomach. Karly winces.

"That tickles."

Tom smiles and touches her stomach again. Karly sits up quickly.

"That tickles. I don't like it." She says firmly.

"Sorry. What do you like?"

"Hot baths and sad songs. Look, if I want some guy to turn me on I'll hire you for two-fifty. But you're paying me to make you feel good. So lay down." Karly pushes Tom back onto the bed. She unbuttons his shirt.

"Jesus, champagne, strawberries, mints and foreplay. You act like you're seducing a Valley girl you picked up in some dance club."

Tom laughs uneasily as Karly undoes his pants. 

"What can I say, I'm an incurable romantic."

"Yeah. Well, you were cruising the wrong boulevard for romance..." She pauses. "But if you want a good fuck, you found the best. Just lay down and let me drive."

She nips his ear and slips off the bed to turn the light switch off. In the faint light that leaks through the door, she returns to Tom. She lies on top of him and kisses him on the cheek. Tom wraps his arms around her as she lowers herself onto him. Karly rocks back and forth as he grabs her ass cheeks. A light moan escapes his lips and into her ear. She kisses his jaw and all the way down to his chest. 

"I'm close," He says in a low grunt.

She lets him finish then gets off him and walks into the bathroom.