Chapter 3

A P R I L

I sat in my room getting myself ready.I wore my white cross over crop top,with my black ribbed shorts.I colored my nails black and white and straightened my hair,then curled it.My eyes had a sexy smokey affect to them and my lips only had gloss on them.I wore my black bowler hat,my white pumps,and a sleeping with sirens bracelet.I felt sexy in this outfit.Plus this was a very important race.Because Dom was going to be in this race.

Mia walked into my room and she saw what I had on.

"You look cute." she said.

"Thanks." I looked at her and she wasn't dressed. "You're not coming?"

"Nah.I think I'm gonna stay in tonight." She said. "Tell me if Dom wins though,ok?"

"Yeah.I promise." I smile at her.I walked down stairs and then outside.Letty and everyone else was waiting for me.I could see Vince stare at me up and down.And I could feel the frown on Dom's face.But I didn't really pay attention.I got to the other side of his car. "Let's ride." I said as I got inside Dom's car.

We drove towards the racing area and we parked the car in the middle.Dom stopped the car and we got out at the same time. I smiled as we said hi to everyone.Dom went to the two blondes first and I could feel Letty's jealously like the back of my hand.

"Rraww." Letty meowed.Then Dom looked at Letty.

"I smell," Letty sniffed the air. "Skanks.Why don't you girls pack it up before I leave tread marks on your face..."

"Alright..." the two girls left.

"Letty I was just talking to them."

"Yeah whatever." she rolled her eyes.I chuckled.

"Yo,Hector." he said calling Hector over.

"Yo whats up,Edward.What are we doing tonight?" Edward said coming up to Dom and fist bumping him.

"One race,2-g bier.Winner takes all.Hector you're gonna hold the cash." Dom said.

"Why Hector?" some asain guy behind Dom said.

"Because he's too slow to make away with the money man," Edward said looking at me.I chuckled at the joke.

"Alright good luck man." Dom said.

"Aye wait hold up." I heard a deep voice say.I look over and see Brian come up next to me. "I don't have any cash.But I do have a pink slip to my car."

"Hey wait you just can't climb in the ring with all the ache because you think you box." Jesse said.

"He knows I can box," Brian pointed at Vince. "So check it out it's like this,I lose winner takes my car clean and clear.But if I win,I take the cash and I take the respect."

When he said that I couldn't help but smile.They laughed at him but I found it charming.

"Respect." Dom laughed.

"To some people that's more important." Brian said.I bit my lip.

"That your car?" Dom pointed at the green car.

We walked over to it and popped the hood.I looked over at Brian and he looked at me too. I smiled at him and bit my lip.Jesse was explaining stuff but I was to busy admiring Brian.Respect.

"Not a bad way to spend ten thousand dollars," Dom said something that caught my attention.

"So whatta say? Am I worthy?" Brian asked.

"We don't know yet..." Dom said with an actual smile on his face. "But you're in.Let's go."

Everyone got to there car.I walked over to Dom's car. "Congrats." I said to Brian from across the car.