~~ 11 ~~

A couple of days after San left I have been trying really hard to keep Janus and Remus under control with their shenanigans. Also, I have to pretend that nothing is seriously wrong other than the usual anxiety but I could see that things are getting tenser with everyone. Right now we were sitting in onesies watching Frozen trying to distract Thomas from a conversation he had with a friend. Roman thinks my demeanor is coming from that and nothing else so I allowed him to think that. I played along, wore a onesie, and watched this Disney movie even though my mind was elsewhere.

While everyone was watching the movie I did sneak glances at each one of the guys to take in how they were these past few months. First I looked at Logan, he seemed to be downing more coffee than normal which told me that Thomas's brain was pushing itself harder and harder than normal. I realized if he returns then everything logical about Thomas will wither to nothing. Next, my eyes fell to my feet where Patton was sitting in his cat's onesie and dancing to the songs playing on the television. On the outside, he looked like his normal puff ball self but I could tell that he was feeling pain. If he overtakes Patton then Thomas's empathy will become apathy and who knows what kind of man Thomas will become with Patton controlling his heart. He will also be controlled by Janus turning Thomas from a kind and loyal man to a pathological liar and deceitful man.

Tilting my head to the left sat Remus in his Beast from Beauty and the Beast onesie cracking jokes about Frozen. As much as Princey and I don't get along I wouldn't wish anything bad upon him. As he is Remus's twin brother, if he returns then Roman will be repressed and all the intrusive thoughts will be the prime thoughts in Thomas's mind.

Sighing I remembered that if he returns then his first attack will be onto me. He could turn me back into Paranoia or worse he could lock me away so Thomas would feel nothing emotionally. Then San will be left to fend for herself and without me, I don't think she would be able to survive. Snapping out of the thought process I realized that my panic was starting to take control and if I panic then Thomas panics and if Thomas or the others panic then that door will open. I closed my eyes taking in small deep breaths trying to focus on the movie again. Occasionally Remus would make an appearance with his comments earning an eye roll from me. Logan was asking me questions but not about what I was thinking though, he was asking about Thomas's anxiety at the moment he was talking to one of his friends. I don't know how long I was in a trance because the movie ended and the guys were discussing it.

"So what next movie should we pick?" Roman replied, dangling a black hat with more choices hoping to intrigue the others to watch another movie.

"I was looking for this!" a voice that sent an uncomfortable feeling into my soul when I looked up I saw it was Janus snatching the black hat from Roman. Instinctively I let out a hiss like a cat who was very angry. "Don't touch my shit." Janus locked eyes with me then he disappeared from the room. Something told me he was up to something and I needed to get out of here to see. Then I heard typing next to me with a look I saw Thomas on his laptop typing and the others were talking which gave me a moment to go check.

"I'll be right back," I muttered syncing out of the room into the mind palace seeing a semi-nude Remus and Janus whispering to one another. Once they saw me I could see Remus chuckling at me. "What the hell are you two up to now?"

"Oh, nothing...nice outfit Virgil. It really brings out your emotastic personality." Janus snickered, my eyes narrowed at his comment before watching them turn to leave me standing there. "He will be here soon Virgil and soon you will be back with us..."

"That is never going to happen." I hissed watching them vanish down the Dark Side hallway without another word.

"Virgil? Virgil, where are you? We are about to start the next movie." I heard Patton's voice from the other side of the mind palace as my hands tightened into two fists with annoyance. "Virgil?"

"I'm coming..." I answered before growling and syncing back into the real world to again pretend that nothing is wrong.

~~Loge Virgil in that onesie~~