~~~16~~~

My hands now braced the metal gate feeling all of Insanity's power within them and winced back knowing if I held on he could feed on me.

"Is Thomas in danger?" Logan asked me from behind while I stuffed my hands into my hoodie pockets then turned to look at them.

"He is safe as long as he doesn't give into Insanity's powers," I answered scanning the group before noticing that Patton was starting to feel the effects of being here. His light was starting to slowly dim out and I knew that wasn't good. "Look we still have some time before Thomas is left with no other choice but to give into Insanity's control. First Insanity has to destroy all of you to make sure that there isn't any light inside of Thomas and prevent San from regaining consciousness. Then he will have to find a way to either turn me back to who I was or imprison me to prevent me from stopping him."

"We can't let that happen...we can't have Thomas be consumed by all of this." Patton cried. I could see his eyes beginning to tear up.

"Okay, then what do we need to do to stop him?" Roman asked Logan hoping for some sort of plan from the brainiac but I could tell even Logan had no idea what to do in this situation. Roman looked disappointed so he tried banging the sword against the gate again while I just stood there and watched. The whole time he was banging onto the cell brought back some memories of my past.

"I don't feel good guys," Patton exclaimed, shivering while he wore his cardigan as his tan skin was starting to fade.

"The longer you are in this realm the more corrupt and weaker you feel. This will make the process for Thomas to let in the darkness. Just like when you are in my room and your emotions are heightened." I explained seeing Logan look at Patton then his eyes looked back to me confused.

"And you aren't affected because?" Logan asked me to give him a look like he was seriously asking me this.

"It's because as I said I'm a hybrid of the two. Half Light and half Dark side so if anything I feel stronger here than I do in say Patton's room." I answered rolling my eyes like that was a very stupid question.

"Well if you are stronger here then you can get us out of this," Roman exclaimed, painting a small bit after slamming the sword down repeatedly on the gate.

"Not without a plan...if we go out there without a plan we will end up right back where we started from only with us all separated and the way Patton is looking, I don't think that he can last in here especially by himself." I explained seeing everyone's eyes turn to the shivering mortality then back to me.

"Okay then...let's come up with a plan to save San and Thomas," Roman answered I nodded with all of us congregating together, don't worry San I'm coming for you.

~~Hang on Thomas!!!~~