Jealous Friend...? (Females)

Sayaka Maizono

Being a pop idol is sure to get you many fans. From young to old, innocent to not-so-innocent fans... Sayaka has brought in so many fans of all types.

However, most of her admirers didn't know her personally; didn't meet her from her pop career. Makoto had known her in middle school; even if they didn't talk often, that didn't mean he didn't still harbor feelings for her.

'I know I'm nothing like Sayaka and the other ultimates in my class, but I am known for being lucky... Maybe I can bet my luck on this.'

Celestia Ludenburg

Celeste is someone who people tend to either admire or fear. People admire her for her skills and calm demeanor. Well, calm most of the time. And for those who fear her... They're the ones who worry about getting on her bad side.

There was someone that seemed to not care about that, finding Celeste intriguing and attractive instead. It was interesting to see the stoic detective feeling that way, but she simply couldn't help herself.

'I'm not the type to use force when dealing with issues, so perhaps Celeste and I can simply talk things out...'

Sakura Oogami

Aoi was one of those people that had immediately found interest, and wanted to get to know more about her. At first it was more curiosity than attraction, but it didn't take long for her to find herself realizing she had fallen for Sakura.

So when she found that Sakura had started going out with (Name) of all people, she was furious. (Name) isn't even athletic!

'I'm not saying Sakura made a dumb decision, but (Name) is clearly not meant for her... Guess I'll have to fix this myself.'

Junko Enoshima

Despite taking time to take part in wars and battles, Mukuro always found time to be with Junko. Even though Junko hated her, Mukuro loved being around her. Although enjoying despair was nothing more than a hobby for the both of them, Mukuro idolized Junko. So, to see Junko with someone...

'She must love seeing how much despair I'm in. But if I managed to cause her despair, she'd love me... or would it come across as hate? Regardless, I can't stay silent anymore.'

Mukuro Ikusaba

Even though Mukuro isn't super social, she did manage to catch the eyes of the class' lucky boy Makoto. He wasn't sure what it was about Mukuro that drew him in, but he couldn't deny that he was drawn in with her unique charm.

It's not like he wanted to break the relationship between Mukuro and (Name), but still... (Name) was alright, so maybe the three could start a polymerous relationship...

'I'm not the best at negotiations, but perhaps I'll end up getting lucky...'

Kyoko Kirigiri

Kyoko has a mysterious charm to her. Despite not showing much emotion, she still managed to attract the equally mysterious and stoic Celeste. Perhaps it was because Celeste enjoyed the challenge of seeing past Kyoko's façade and poker face.

What made her dangerous though was that she had no qualms about breaking the relationship she had with (Name). She's used to tearing other people down to get what she wants.

'This should be easy to take care of. I always end up on top after all.'

Toko Fukawa

Although Toko has two personalities, you mainly hung out with Toko and not Syo. Syo simply didn't come out often, so you didn't have the chance to hang out with her. You two are somehow on good terms, but that wasn't good enough for Syo. She wanted more.