Obsessed

Jane's P.O.V.

Why couldn't things just work out for me? For Christ's sake I just want someone to love me back for once...and not do it without me loving them too.

I still remembered that day when a boy in my freshman year shoved his tongue down my throat and one hand under my shirt, and the other in my pants.

Thank God a teacher came.

Sometimes, I actually tell myself that I'm a crazy bitch. Which I totally am. It doesn't seem to bug me...which proves that I am insane.

I'm clingy to Anica because deep down, I hope she might actually like me. Even if it does mean being friendzoned.

"Miss Jane? Are you listening?" Mr. Roberts asked, staring at me with concern.

"Yes," I replied under my breath.

He nodded, "Would you care to recite what I was saying?"

"I can't exactly," I paused. "But I do know that we were talking about reading between the lines in a story."

He turned back to the board and continued speaking.

I want her. I just want Anica so bad it feels like someone is stabbing me in my chest with a knife. Fuck my life.

What if...I could be sent away from here? A mental home, a new city, something.

"Are you okay?" the boy sitting next to me asked.

His eyes were wide with concern, I didn't care. I smiled sweetly at him and gave him the finger.

"Miss Doe!" Mr. Roberts called out suddenly, he called me Jane Doe sometimes.

Just like the song...or that's what he told me once before. I never bothered to listen to it.

"Yes?" I replied.

"See me after class. Please," he shook his head in disproval.

I hate everyone.

The rest of the time, I partially payed attention, and the other I daydreamed some more. Maybe Mr. Roberts would forget he had to talk to me.

People began to pack up, so the bell was going to ring soon. Which it did. Some ran out like mad cows, others were slow like turtles.

I sighed as I hurriedly tried to put my stuff away. Mr. Roberts came to my desk and looked down at me, I hated it because I felt so small.

"What's bugging you, Jane Doe?" he asked sweetly.

"Nothing," I sighed.

He shook his head, "Oh really? Then why are you so upset? Plus. . .I heard that Anica was in your panties, is that true?"

"Who told you that?" I laughed.

"That's all anyone is talking about," he replied. "So. . .was it a 'one night' thing or what?"

"That's personal," I scoffed.

"I'm sure your parents would love to hear about it," he sighed.

Fuck. My parents and Mr. Roberts had been friends since high-school, and we go to the same church. . .not the best combination.

"It. Was. A. Lie," I admitted. "I didn't even know why I said it."

"You should make things right," he sat down at a desk.

I nodded, "But I want to be happy."

"How can you be happy though if you make the other people around you miserable?"

"Nobody can be 'happy' so we shouldn't even try," I replied.

"Go to lunch, and make things better. Please," he smiled.

"Stop being a pedophile, it's weird," I laughed.

I grabbed my bag and went off to lunch like he told me.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"Hey. Anica?" I questioned, I knew it was her, but she looked like a zombie bride from a horror movie.

Her hair was super frizzy and her hand was kind pink, like she's been scratching it, and the dark spots under her eyes reminded me of dark puddles.

She lunged herself at me and began to pull my hair and hit me, "You fucking bitch! You did this! You caused this! I hate you!"

"I want to apologize! Stop!" I screamed.

"Yeah, take her top off!" a boy's voice squeaked.

I tried to kick her off of me, but she wouldn't go anymore. She bit me.

"ANICA!" I yelled.

She pulled me by my shirt collar, then I remembered it. That's what I had done to her when I kissed her, it brought back so many memories.

Instead of kissing me, she banged my head into the pavement and the whole world faded to black.

_ _ _ _ _

A/N: Wow. It was so weird writing this from Jane's point of view. I tried to make it as crazy and confusing as her. . .which I think was a success. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Haha. c:

Btw, "Jane Doe" is a real song by NeverShoutNever. I thought it'd be nice touch. ^u^