Come One, Come All {End}

"You know, I hear they been together like, ever since high school," someone whispered.

 "No, it was probably even longer before that," another voice said.

I smiled to myself. It's been 84 years. No, just kidding. It felt like it though in a way. This was our ten year high school reunion. I was worried a little bad because most people still had a bit of their youth, and when you're young, you tend to not understand things and make fun of people. Which I didn't understand because Elizabeth and I had been together since our junior year.

 You would think two girls holding hands wouldn't be such a big deal.

"Hey, Elizabeth!" a passing man waved, with a woman holding onto his arm.

Elizabeth smiled and waved back, "Looking good, Jake!"

Maybe people actually decided to grow up. Elizabeth noticed my staring and gave my hand a small squeeze.

"It's gonna be okay. They got bored of teasing us," she laughed.

"Do you think Jane will be here? Or. . .or Katie?" I burst out.

She was taken by surprise and sighed, "It doesn't matter, Anica. The past is in the past. You're mine and I'm your's. Okay?"

I smiled a little and nodded, "Okay."

 She kissed my forehead, "Come on, let's go get drunk or dance. Like that one time when you turned twenty-four. Remember?"

I laughed at the memory, it was a dirty birthday party and it was so much fun, "Fine. But remember we have to pick up Janice and Frankie at my mom and dad's. . .we can't have too much fun."

"The kids will be fine," she smiled. "I'm sure your parents will let them spend the night."

"Anica?"

I turned around and saw Callie. Gosh, I haven't seen here since we finished college. That's when Elizabeth and I decided to get married and move out of state. It hurt seeing her, I hadn't bothered to talk to her because of adoption papers, bills, and everything.

 "Hey, Cal. Long time no talk," I replied.

"I don't mean to be rude, but I heard you have kids!?" she exclaimed.

I heard Elizabeth laugh, she came up behind me and said, "Yeah, it's a lot of work though. They're both three now though."

"That's so adorable! Do you have pictures?" she smiled.

I sighed a sigh of relief. Callie was still my friend. Even after all these years. I smiled as I took out my phone and showed her the album of the twins. She oohed and ahhed when she saw every picture.

"Aw, gosh! I can't! They're so cute!" she squealed.

"Callie, there you are. I been looking for you!" a man came up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

 I recognized those arms, he drove me around so many times before, "Hi, Nick."

He looked up at me, startled, "Anica?"

"Yeah. Haha, hey," I smiled over at Callie. "Is he?"

"We're gonna get married sometime this year," she smiled, holding his hand.

"You and Lizzie will be on the VIP list for sure. You'll probably be the only ones to show up though," he said playfully and nudged my shoulder.

"Do you have any kids? Or are you. . .saving the pearl, Callie?" Elizabeth laughed.

Cal blushed, "I'm actually a month today."

I patted her stomach, "I'm calling you Cal Two!"

We all laughed and began to talk about family things and houses, and what we did for a living. I couldn't help but feel this overwhelming happiness, and I could tell Elizabeth felt it too.

"I told you so," I smiled at Nick.

"Told me what?" he asked putting his drink down on the table.

"That would who find a nice girl someday."

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

A/N: There we are! A nice, sweet, beautiful ending. I hope you all enjoyed, and thank you so so so much for all the love, support, comments, laughs, votes, and reads! It means so much to me. Goodbye, just for a little while.

xoxo

-mya