three

You are live in 3,2,1 Live was started, you are now visible as "Hannie".

"Hi guys, Hannie here." Jisung's heartbeat was pounding. His body was tingling all over, knowing that people were watching him like this.

His reflection on his phone screen fascinated him, wearing just an oversized gray hoodie (that he may or may not have sprayed with perfume to pretend it was someone else's). The comments started rolling in from the first second.

Jisung leaned forward, now standing on all fours to "read the comments".

"Anon69Baby- Hannie you're back"

"Anon145- Missed your streams so much"

"Really? Did you miss me that much?" he asked, an innocent tone to his voice. As he did so, he kept shifting his weight from one knee to the other. The comments answered him promptly.

"Anon145- Very much so"

"Anon69- I'm being loyal to you, I only watch your streams"

Jisung knew that was a lie. Nevertheless, it did not interest him much. He pouted. "How can I ever thank you for that?" and leaned back, sitting on his hind legs.

His knees pushed so far apart that he had to hold his sweater in front to stay covered.

"If only you were here..." and let the show begin, he thought to himself internally. His heart was still booming so screamingly loud he could feel it in his throat. It sent his blood straight south.

"Hannie could be tied up and used any way you want. Hannie just wants to reward you" His arms crossed behind his back as if ropes would keep him from moving them.

"Serving only you..." he whispered dreamily to himself.

He exhaled under his breath as he heard only the familiar comments and soft "Ping!" sounds... the money was already flowing.

He looked accusingly into the camera with round brown eyes.

"Hannie didn't do anything, I'm a bad pup." Hearing that nickname roll of his own tongue made him shiver, god how he loved that feeling.

"Anon69- Put on a show baby, you're helping us enough with that <3" The message was immediately followed by a "Ping!"

For the boy, a clear hint, hurry up and do something now!

"Really?" Jisung bounced a little on the spot, intending to keep his hands still behind his back. For a split second, his aroused member was in frame. "Are you using Hannie well?"

Oh god, there it was again. His stomach turned somersaults with excitement...with anticipation. It was getting uncomfortable the way the material of his hoodie rubbed against him.

It just wasn't enough.

"Anon145- Touch yourself baby"

"Anon69- Come on get undressed"

And Jisung nodded eagerly. "Anything you want" And the hoodie was off the screen.

Naked.

Jisung sat completely naked, knees spread wide in front of the knowing camera.

And it felt so good.

He hurried two-three "steps" backward so that his body was better in the picture. The satin sheets underneath him were not only for aesthetics but to give him the finishing touch. Jisung did what he did best.

Sliding a little across for the picture slowly on the mattress; his ass raised high. "Hannie is so empty" he whimpered as he arched his back a little more so that half his chest laid flat on the satin.