nine

The clock showed half-past nine.

Hyunjin had gotten up earlier, got bagels and croissants from the bakery around the corner, and was back home freezing as he went outside with his pajamas on in the middle of fall... wait he did.

Now while preparing breakfast and his legs still shaking rather violently, he still couldn't keep the small smile from creeping to his face. Yesterday was a full success if he could say so. His smile grew wider as the plans for today run through his mind once more.

Footsteps sounded from the movie room, getting louder as Jisung reached the kitchen. "Mornin'" He yawned. Hyunjin turned around, his arms crossed and his back leaning against the countertop, watching the blond. The latter hadn't bothered to put on proper pants and was sitting cross-legged in boxers on one of the bar stools at the table. How can some people be so aesthetically pleasing?

Hyunjin filled two cups of his with coffee and sat down on the table as well, pushing one over to Jisung –who stared into the black liquid and yawned once more. The older hid his hands under the table, rubbing them on his thighs in the hope he'll get warmer.

Behind them, the radio played an unfamiliar song, Jisung nodding his head to the melody.

"You should comb your hair sometime," Hyunjin chuckled, turning back to his coffee.

"Well, thank you..." Jisung answered. "Not a morning person... okay." The taller chuckled softly, watching the blond with a warm gaze.

To be honest, Jisung's morning hairstyle –the nest on his head, looked almost intentional. It could be because Hyunjin was the cause of it, but it seemed extremely attractive to him.

He stood up, getting the rest of the food and breakfast stuff on the table. Jisung watched him do that, his head propped up on one hand, and smiled lazily "You went all in huh?"

"Sounds kinky to me," Hyunjin said, covering his red ears up. "You didn't even went all in," Jisung said, making quoting marks with his fingers.

Hyunjin giggled once more. "You looked like I did though."

"Please, your exaggerating." Jisung took a long sip of his coffee, smiling.

"Should I record it next time for you for proof?"  Hyunjin grinned at the other.

"Should we make vids for real?" Jisung asked setting his cup back down and reaching for a croissant.

"Let's wait how well the stream today goes." Hyunjin mimicked what the other did and started to eat too. "Bon appetit!"

They ate in somewhat of silence, cracking some jokes here and there, while Jisung tried to wake up fully and Hyunjin was still trying to get warm. Every now and then a loud horn or the daily yelling of some stressed businessman sounded from outside.

At least two hours must have passed when Hyunjin started to clean the table.

Meanwhile, Jisung hadn't even left his place for a few centimeters.

It wasn't that he didn't want to, the brunette just forbade it and made more coffee for him instead. And Jisung was really not the type of person to contradict someone so he accepted his fate and sat back.

After everything was done in the kitchen, the two went over to the living room.

Their, still sleepy, footsteps carried them across the cold tiles to the couch; where the two flopped down.

"Nice day today, isn't it?" Hyunjin asked into the comfortable silence, staring out the window.

The blond only hummed in agreement, too busy stroking a fluffy pillow. "I never expected the city to be so pleasant," Jisung said, a soft sigh following.