six

-incoming call from Hyunjin-

Jisung starred at his phone for a second, then at the clock. It's 4 AM in the morning.
What would that guy want from him at this time?

Without thinking too much (what he regretted the second after) Jisung picked up.

"Hello?"

"Ahh, you're awake..."
Hyunjin mumbled on the other side of the call, starring through his window. "I forgot to ask something."

"And you decided to call me at 4:37?"

"How could I know that you're still awake?"

"Why are you even awake?"

"Because I forgot to ask something!"

Jisung groaned. "Whatever... what do you want to get off your chest?"

"You're a virgin right?"

"Yeah, and what's the problem?"

"That you're maybe gonna break if I don't prep you enough?" Hyunjin rolled his eyes, but a playful smile covered his lips.

"Right... forgot about that part?" And the other boy smiled too.

PIt was ridiculous to bicker over something, that was, in fact, really important.

"Soooooo..." Hyunjin started again. "I don't know when we want to stream for the first time, because we haven't really talked about it and stuff but maybe and only if you want, of course, we could start this week..."

Silence filled the call for a second.

"It's totally fine if you still need some time to get comfortable with the idea and everything!" Hyunjin drew little patterns on his window, that were fogged by his breath against it.

"No no I'm fine with everything. Ummmm, let me find my calendar. Hold on for a sec..."

Jisung jumped out of his bed and stumbled over to his desk, searching for the little grey booklet. "Found it..." He mumbled, securing his phone between his shoulder and ear so that he could flip to this week.

Which he knew was useless. Jisung never used his calendar.
And it was really rare for him to have any type of appointment, other than visiting his mother to beg for a little bit of pocket money.
And this week was nothing different, the pages were empty.

"i have a few things to do, but I'm free on Friday and the Weekend."

"Ahhh great, then... we'll go with that then, okay?"

Jisung licked his chapped lips and nodded. Only to realize the other couldn't see it. "Yeah sure, am I supposed to bring anything?"
He fished for one of the thousands of pens on his desk, to scrabble down 'at Hyunjin's' over the page in his calendar.

"No, you should be fine... a nice set of lingerie or something."

"Ah okay, got it." Jisung gripped his notes, writing that down. "See you Friday then."

"Great, I'm excited."

Jisung smiled at the little higher-pitched tone the voice of the other had before he said his goodbye and hung up first.

Hyunjin lowered his phone and yawned.

"I have to cancel my hairdresser tomorrow..." He shrugged and leaned his head against the wall.

The view from his window had always been one of the things that kept him up at night, apart from his insomnia.

The sky was pitch black and the bright billboards and buildings made it impossible to see a single star. It wasn't as sad as it sounds.

Watching the late-night traffic and occasionally a train hurry around the streets had something to it.

Not the calming effect stars had, but something that matched most of the people living here.

Including Hyunjin.

It portrayed something hectic, something like a never resting mind or general dull feelings. Why? Honestly, he didn't know.

Hyunjin shook his hair and slowly got up from his seat on his windowsill.

I'm not into poetry for reasons. Those poets find reasons for stuff like that.

He slid under his sheets, looking at the ceiling.

I can't, even if I tried to.

( idk how to thank you guys for 1,9k ;-; )
( this story seems pretty much just porn without plot, butttt it's actually porn with plot!! it needs a hella long time to build up tho )