ten

"You are live in 3,2,1. live has been started, you are now visible as Jinnie and Hannie".

Hyunjin crawled back next to his partner and sat down again.

It was as if a switch had been flipped in the two of them.

Jisung stared at the older one, his hand on the other's thigh the second he was close enough. He kneaded and caressed the skin, mentally in heaven.

"Hello everyone out there." Hyunjin waved at the camera, moving a bit closer to the other as if that was even possible. Jisung followed the movements almost nuzzling into the side of the taller, the skinship making him grow needy for Hyunjin's touch.

"That's right, we come in a double pack now," the older man laughed softly as he darted his gaze through the comments.

Jisung turned away from the other's legs and looked at himself briefly. His on-screen facial features were perfectly in tune and he was more confidently opening his mouth to speak. "Hello~"

It pinged several times instantly.

"Oh wow, Hannie the people love you."

The two looked at each other with wide eyes, simultaneously wearing the biggest smile on their lips imaginable.

Anon69- Looking pretty, babes!!

JinniesMonsterSchlong- I've been so excited the whole week for this :))

MyHeartHyunjin- I promised I'll come so here I am, ready to spend my money

Hyunjin kept talking, a bit of camera-flirting and teasing to rile up the audience.

He leaned forward, over Jisung.

Briefly, he faltered, but the ping! in his ears gave him confirmation as he slid his hands over the skin and blue satin.

"Jinnie is so pretty..." He murmured, loud enough for the camera to catch it. "Really?" Hyunjin turned to look at him with dog-like eyes, only that he couldn't wag his tail was what distinguished him from one. Well, technically he could but...

"The very prettiest."

The two sat facing each other; Jisung unashamedly tracing every muscle he could see. His dainty fingers slid under the ends of his underwear, the other trembling under the touch.

The silence was so loud, the tension so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Hyunjin in return was more exploratory, suddenly leaning forward, dipping his head in the crook of his neck. His warm breath brushed over the completely untouched skin. Jisung heaved a pleasant sigh.

"I want Hannie to feel good," Hyunjin spoke.

He leaned on both arms in front of the other, so close that their chests almost touched.

"I want Jinnie to feel good too..." the blond said, moving closer to him.

Now their legs were tangled and Jisung was sitting on Hyunjin's legs. The two stared at each other.

Damn, nothing here is going according to plan.

Jisung knew what was pressing against his thigh. And he also knew what was probably pressing against the brunette's stomach.

But why his breath was going so fast, why those eyes looked so familiar, and why there was a constant ringing in the background was beyond him.

And again it was as if time had stood still. Pink plump lips were right in front of his eyes, looking oh so kissable. But he couldn't.