eight

"I'll prepare you a bit okay?" Hyunjin eyed the other's face as he spoke.

Jisung's gaze lingered on the brunette's lower lip, which was nibbled on it repeatedly... as if Hyunjin was holding back from saying something. He didn't realize that he hadn't answered the male so he quickly nodded.

„Sit down, make yourself comfortable," Hyunjin said. "And take off as much as you want to." With that, he turned around and went to the closet. Jisung cursed his hormones to keep him far away from thinking rational and at least somewhat professional.

Shit, this is really happening right now. He looked around the room more -just searching for something to distract his curious mind- while the brunette opened the closet.

I'm getting fucked out of my virginity by the hottest person on the planet.

Jisung plodded over to the bed. Somewhat awkwardly, he pulled off his neon-green patterned socks. He tried to ignore the sounds behind his back; a starting bass box and later music playing.

Jisung's sweater found the floor next. He really wanted to seem more confident, but he couldn't cover up his trembling fingers as he tried to open his pants. With a small thud, the jeans fell to the floor.

The sound of several bottles and jars being placed on the next table was louder than that though. Jisung flinched and his panicked gaze met the objects; lube, a lot of it, and a glass bottle next to it.

It was filled with orange-yellow oil and a few rose petals were floating around inside. "Massage oil." Hyunjin's voice snapped the blond out of his trance.

All he could get out without the fear to stutter was a hum.

His ears heated up. Jisung could swear they were more than just red, probably turning a shade of purple at this point.

The two stared at each other. Hyunjin -casual and calm as ever- whilst Jisung didn't know where to put his hands with just wearing his undershirt and boxers. God this is embarrassing.

He backed away a few steps, sinking onto the mattress.

On his forearms, he pushed himself a bit further so that his body was lying in the middle. Maybe actions would be enough... he didn't want to speak out his thoughts, never ever gonna happen.

He knew that Hyunjin was watching every move with that indescribable look on his face that made every bone in his body melt to the point he sat on the fabric like a puddle.

The mattress lowered again. Hyunjin sat down next to him, one arm propped up on either side of him. And suddenly they were so incredibly close again.

Jisung fell backward into the bed as if of his own accord.

„So..." the brunette began, his free hand playing with the fabric of Jisung's undershirt. "We'll start from zero, okay?"

Although the blond's heart was beating louder than the music in the background, he replied, "Okay."

„Then let's get you relaxed first..."

'Relaxed' could've been the wrong words to describe what Hyunjin had planned.

Jisung was lying on his stomach by now, nothing but his boxers left on.

His blond mop of hair poked out between white feather pillows. Even though he was free to lay or act the way he wanted to –if he could trust Hyunjin's words. "It was his body that was getting warmed up after all."

After a few minutes, the smell of rose water and oil filled the room. And Jisung's soft breaths and hums of delight mixed with the music. The larger hands worked his tanned skin with skilled movements.