fifteen

And as Minho had said, Changbin and Jisung were in his apartment. But unlike Minho, Changbin was a bit more... harsh.

"I told you so." With his legs up, he watched the blond take a shaky sip of water

. One of the abilities his body somehow had was that even though he had been crying for the last three hours, you couldn't tell. The only thing that hinted at the heartbreaking times were his glistening cheeks, on which pure pain was written in salt.

Changbin interrupted the silence with a loud sigh. "So what do we do now?"

Jisung shrugged his shoulders. He had no strength. The mental breakdown had shocked his limbs and still sat lurking in his veins. He shuffled over to the other kitchen chair and sat down next to his friend. "Nothing."

"Like as nothing nothing?" Changbin had always been hot-tempered. But seeing him here today like this was new to Jisung.

"Just nothing." Jisung stared into space, pupils wide. "I fucked up. You only get one chance in life and I-"

"If you don't stop self-pitying right now, I'm going to punch you in the face." Changbin took his feet off the table and leaned toward Jisung. "Nothing is lost yet."

What an honest, optimistic man he is. Jisung laughed bitterly. "Yes, it is."

"Boy shut your mouth." At that, the shorter man stood up and wandered around the (tiny) kitchen. "Look at it from my point of view." As he did so, he was careful not to step on one of the kitchen towels that had been there for God knows how long.

"You kept a bunch of shit from him, he found out, he's pissed, and now here we are...does that ring a bell?" Changbin leaned against the blanched-out work front. And because Jisung was silent at him, he kept talking.

"Right, sounds like a normal argument. Any," he clapped his hands.

"Damn." Again.

"Person." It echoed through the apartment. "Has been in a fight before."

Jisung nodded . He did his best to pretend Changbin's words made no sense and didn't register in his head. But he was right.

"And what do you do when you have a fight?" With wild gestures, Changbin waved around. "Exactly!" The sarcasm was laughable. "You end up apologizing."

At that, the blond jerked his head up. "No!"

"Why no, you were taught how to apologize to someone in elementary school and in senior year too."

Jisung pulled a deadly serious face. "I dropped out of school you ass."

A grin played around the other's lips for a second, then he became serious. "I don't care. We're going to get flowers, you're going to put on some good clothes, and then you're going to go apologize."

"Today?" Jisung rocked around in his chair. "Don't you think I should give him a while?"

Changbin patted him on the shoulder. "Trust me, if you leave Hyunjin alone now, he'll even over-think whether he's breathing properly."

And with that, he shooed Jisung to his room to change.

By now, it was already close to midnight.

While Jisung locked himself in his room, Changbin played on his phone.

And what Jisung doesn't know... He was texting Minho and Felix.

Bin
How's going?

Lix
He stopped crying...
I think it'll work out if you
get him over here fast enough

Minho
Hyunjin wants to kick us out,
so hurry the fuck up

Bin
Dude I'm trying,
Jisung is taking forever

Minho
Then make him hurry or
this plan will fail like all
the others you had before

Bin
You suck

Lix
Changbin be nice....

Minho
Right, listen to your loverboy Binnie~

Bin
You're lucky I'm doing
this for Hyunsung

A'right, Jisung's ready

We're on the way

( this sucks and it's so fucking short but yeah... I just wanted to say this book (and me) is still alive, and there are some more intresting chapters to come... )

( Don't forget to vote and comment chéries~)