Ch. 19

[DEMON LORD CASTLE]

"Uhm.. Jin-woo... Sir?.... Do you know how many clan's you have destroyed so far?"

"Sinse this is the 89th floor... Excluding your clan, shouldn't it be 9?"

"Starting from the 90th floor, each one will be supervised by clan's of highly-ranked nobles. They're a completly different league! If you can persuade them, they might just hand over the entry pass like my clan... "

"If I was weaker then your clan would you have negotiate with me?"

"That's how it is."

"You have said that there always a fierce competition between the demon clan's due to rankings. I'll boost the 'RADIS' clan to first place."

"My clan is called 'RADIR'."

(A/N: FUN FACT! In my original language radir means rubber!🤣)

"Uhm... Jin-woo... Sir... Why did you excuse my clan?"

"Because I took a liking to you."
.... After all, your glumsy personality remind me of y/n...

"HUH... huh!?"

... Just like with Jin-ho, am I somehow compatible with people that have glumsy personality or something?....

.
.
.
.
[HUNTER ASSOCIATION IN SOUTH KOREA]

... Gradpa S is really busy... He now talking with the Japan S rank Ryuji Koto...

.. Hmm..
... It should be near. 'That event'...

..............

... Should I help him?... But I don't like him and he wanted to kill the korean hunter's... I'll think about it but for now I have to be somewhere else..

Y/n used her god like speed and rush to Jin-ah school. She still accompanies her home. Then when she 100% sure that everything alright y/n change her location. She run to a certain hospital and jump in a certain room.

Standing beside the wide and big bed she look at the woman that sleep as if she could wake up in any moment.

.... As the last few day's, please take care of me...

*Bowed.* Then took her humanoid form.

"You would be very surprised if you see me Mrs. Sung."

Y/n checked her surroundings. When she see no problem, the girl started her stuff to do.
Y/n sit down on the big bed, beside the woman then hold her hand.

"HEAL."

Didn't work.

"Heal."

Still not working.

"Please.... heal..."

No response.

She leans on the bed checking the woman life signs. She was definitely in better and better shape then few days ago but didn't wake up. Y/n carefully touched the terrible scar in the woman neck.