Ch. 34

(A/n: This ch has some smut scene's. This is my first time writing stuff like this so...)

The news that the giants have been wiped out spread across the globe quickly.
Social media was going wild, saying there may be a new national rank hunter. The difference between this and the Jeju island incident, was that it wasn't only the Korean's saying it.
The giant that was traveling across the sea, was taken care of by China's Liu Zhingang.
The japanese Hunter association president Matsumoto gave himself up. Whether it was to take responsibility for his own actions, his reasons for doing so was unknown.
.
.
.

[JAPAN GATE BREAK, LAST DAY]

"Sir?"

" Oh, if you're looking for Hyung-nim, he's..."

"No, this is for you, hunter Yoo Jin-ho..."

He picked the phone that the other party held towards him. Even though he was confused he still listened. When the talk was over he turned to Jin-woo.

"I'm sorry, Hyung-nim. I'm gonna have to return to Korea."

"Did something happened?"

"I don't know the details either. I have a family problem, so I'll have to return."

"Then I shall escort you to the airport."

"I'll leaving first, Hyung-nim!"

"Sure."

[KOREA]

So, Jin-ho and his father's assistance had a deep and emotional talk while walking to a certain hospital room. The good assistant tried to prepare the young man to the worst but when they stopped in front of his father's room and faced the facts, it hit him hard.

BUT!

While they take a look at the album that was made with care, a miracle happened. His father sit up. He was conscious.

After a short conversation the other's left to leave the patient rest.

"Hunter Sung Jin-woo, I know you're here..."

2 seconds passed then a tall man in black appeared out of thin air.

"How did You know?"

"The one who helped me before told me. She also said that I have to convey a message."

"... What is it?"

" 'Stupid man. If you know that you will regret your decision then don't do it.'
I was not sure at that time but now that I see you here as she told, I'm relieved that I accepted her deal. "

".... What deal? "

"In exchange for my health she asked me to be my son and the Ahjin guild faithful companion."

"... I see.. I got the message. "

That's was enough for Jin-woo. He felt really awkward and like a fool after hearing the message so he just left.
I'm sure you guy's know where he went. :'D

After a few minutes he stood on a familiar balcony in front of a familiar barrier. The only change was that it was much stronger.
He hesitated at first since if he broke such a strong barrier it will effect Y/n. Plus Jin-ho said it clearly that she not in good shape.
So he just touched it lightly but the barrier didn't stopped him, it sucked him in and before he noticed he was standing in the house.

... What the hell... Isn't it supposed to keep me away?...

*bang*

JIN-WOO WAS IN THE FLOOR!!
Something jumped on his back and he landed on his stomach. It was unexpected but it's not like he didn't know who was it. There's not many people that can win against him in speed.