Chapter 10: Relation outburst

The next day, Mary, Fawn, Ben invite Alex to a restaurant for lunch.

Alex: *breath in *breath out

Mary: You okay?

Alex: It's nothing.

Mary: Okay. Okay. Uh... how's your day?

Alex: It's fine. What are you doing?

Ben: We just wanna spend time with you. That's all.

Alex: Is it because I yelled at Erynn?

Fawn: No no no no. We heard about it before, but it's personal for you and Erynn. We're not mad at you. Maybe you would like to have fun with us. Try to relax. You know.

Alex: All right.

Ben: Say, you've gotten a little bit more buff. I also like your mustache.

Alex: Thanks. And the buff thing, I don't know how it's still happening. I haven't exercise in my life. Well, I only take walks, so I guess that counts. The mustache thing is normal.

Ben: Are you planning on seeing any girls?

Alex: *chuckles I don't know. I don't do blind dates. It gets pretty awkward for me to ask a girl out when I never met any of them in my life. Plus, I'm not into girls in a very very romantic way. I am, but not in a deep relationship.

Fawn: What does he mean?

Mary: Wait until you're older.

Alex: I just want to have a friendship until I'm really for a BF and GF relationship you know?

Mary sees a man with a purple tie and shirt. Her eyes glittered as the stars in space.

Alex: Uh... *snicker What's with her?

Fawn: Mary? *waves I think someone has a crush.

Alex: Oooh. Way to go Mary. Who's the target?

He turns around and saw Fenton ordering coffee to go. Alex turns back quickly acting nervous.

Alex: Uh... could you describe me who it is? (Voice crack) Because I can't tell who you're looking at.

Ben: Are you okay?

Alex: *grunting I'm doing fine. Thanks for asking. Now stop asking me that.

Fawn: Eh heh heh. *whisper Don't get him angry.

Ben: Sorry.

Mary: He's wearing a purple tie with amazing hair ordering his food to go.

Alex: *BANG! Really?! Ha ha ha!

Fawn: Uh.... Mary. I think you need to stop describing him.

Mary: *turns around

She notices how Alex is reacting as he's about to explode. Her earpiece starts ringing.

Erynn: Mary, don't get him mad.

Mary: What did I do?

Erynn: He doesn't want you to talk or mention about Fenton.

Mary: *giggle That's a cute name.

Erynn: Focus. Please. Try to change the subject or try to clarify better on someone else besides you know who.

Mary: I can do that. *hangs up Uh... Sorry. I got color blind. What I actually mean is, the guy with a trucker hat and manly biceps.

Alex: Oh. Whew! I thought it was someone else. I don't know any romance or my first experience with romance, but I think you should ask him out.

Mary: Oh no. Uh... I'm too shy.