Chapter 6: Earthling Vs Moonlanders.

The heroes are standing in fear for what Alex did. "How... how did you do that" said Ben. "Honestly" said Alex in anger. "I'm very disappointed in you buddy. This is how you defend yourself? Snap out of it! You people have your own special abilities and you're just sitting like actual ducks?!" "But, I'm not as special as I am" said Ben. "All right, cut it out" yelled Alex. "Stop thinking that you don't have anything! You have a skill somewhere deep down inside of you and you can't bother figuring out because you're hiding in your own shadow in front of your family. So stop acting like a wimp, and start acting like a..." *ZAP! *THUD! "No" Erynn yelled. The other moonlander blast a laser at Alex's back. "Well that takes care of him" he said. "Now get on the ground!"

Ben and the other were as shocked as ever to see their friend to get shot. All of a sudden, Ben's face starts to turn red while grinding his teeth and starts yelling in anger. He rushes against the moon landers attacking one by one. "You killed my brother" he screamed. Erynn watches Ben going out of control and realized something. (Wait, what am I doing) she said in her mind. She pulls out her hand and electrocutes Curtis's arm. "AHH" he yelled. She pulls out a rope from her glove and tied him up. "Now start talking...please" said Erynn. "But uh..., let's go somewhere quiet. Mary, try to make sure no one else gets hurt and check if Alex is okay." Mary nods for her request.

Ben grabs the moonlander's leg and does the hammer throw sending him flying. He turns around at the other moonlanders showing a very angry expression as he's coming for them next. The moonlanders runs away in fear and never to be seen again maybe. Mary run towards a fallen Alex. "Are you okay" she said. "Please get up!" Alex gets up from the ground as his eyes turns back to normal again. "What happened" he said. "Wait, how are you alive" said Mary. "What are you talking about" said Alex. "Say, Where's Erynn?" "She had to go take care of business" said Mary. "Wow" said Alex. "I never knew she would also be aggressive as well." "No" said Mary in a considered tone. "I mean, she needs to take care of business. Meaning have a chat with the hobo guy." "I think he claimed himself that he's not a hobo" said Alex.

Meanwhile, far away from the Moon invasion battle. "Now start talking....please" said Erynn. "Why were you after him?" "I'm not" said Curtis. "Well, I am, but I'm not trying to kill him. Just trust me, because he won't listen to reason. There's a shadow living inside of him. I've been hired by someone who I can't tell you sooner or later. Ever since his battle with a business man, rumors started spreading around that they've seen a shadow with glowing red eyes that's been in his shadow since three months. I've been hunting shadows since before Scrooge ever stopped Magica for the first time." "But how did you become a shadow hunter" said Erynn. "I don't think I want to talk about it" said Curtis. "But you have to listen to me. If he starts to show any anger hate emotions, something terrible will happen to him. Eventually, he'll start to lose himself. Just try not to get him very mad. His power and strength is starting to grow from what's happening right now." Alex lifts up a car with his bare hands and sends an army of Moonlanders away to their spaceships. "That's....uh....strange" said Erynn with a little of fear. "How can I help him out?" "Unfortunately" said Curtis. "I don't have a cure for this one except my shadow gauntlets. I am willing to sacrifice one for you. Just hold on to it and wait for the right moment. Don't mess it up. I'll be willing to help when I'm hiding in another spot to catch that creature."

Back from the heroes, everyone is starting to feel tired out except Alex. But they were so surprised on what Alex is bringing to the table. "What" Alex questioned. "Do I have something on top of my beak?" "Alex" yelled Erynn. "Wait right here." "Hold that thought" said Alex. "I need to head to McDuck Manor." "But..." *ZOOM! Alex ran as fast as lightning. Literally. "Uh....guys" said Fawn. "I'm starting to feel a little bit uncomfortable around Alex. He's acting strange. More importantly, I think he messed up my hair!" "I think we need to take you home" said Mary. "We had enough being outside for today." "Yeah, I'll be right back" said Erynn. "I'm starting to feel like you have a thing for Alex" said Ben. "What are you talking about" said Erynn. "I mean that you like him as in like like him" said Ben. "What, no" said Erynn. "He's in terrible danger!" "Here's a better one, what are you talking about" said Ben. "He yelled at me like a crazed Sargent. I better start going home too. I don't think I can take much more. So if you want to go after him, be my guest. Just don't get hurt out there." The three walks on foot as Erynn continues to follow Alex's track.

*BANG BANG BANG! "Hello" yelled Alex. "We have a serious situation." "Freeze" yelled the Moonlander. "I got a better one" said Alex. CLAP!!! CRACKLE!!!!! He sends them flying far away from him. *PANT *PANT "Wait" yelled Erynn while trying to catch her breath. "You...need...to listen...to me." "Hold that though" said Alex. "Maybe we can.... wait. Where are the others?" "Well..." "Never mind. Let's go." He carries Erynn by his left arm like a giant weightless doll. "Wait...what are you..." said Erynn. Alex runs very fast in 120 miles per hour to McDuck's money bin while Erynn screams in terror. They arrived at the scene before the team left. He puts Erynn down and she starts to feel very very scared. "I'll be right back" said Alex. Erynn faints on the floor.

Alex went inside of the building and Scrooge and his team were just about to leave. "Scrooge, there's a whole army of aliens trying to take over..." "We know" said Scrooge. "Where's Della and the kids" said Alex in concern. "They took the sunchaser flying to get some help from people" said Scrooge. "You seemed kinda different lad. You get a new haircut?" "Is that what everyone says when we're different" said Alex in annoyance. "I haven't changed anything Scrooge. Just weight problems. Maybe they need me to protect them. Do you know where they're flying off to?" Erynn gets up from the floor wondering "What happened?" "Hey" said Alex when Erynn screamed. "We need to go again!" "Y.....ye...yeah" Erynn stuttered. "Just give me a...second." She hides behind the rocks and records another her invoice diary. "Erynn's Diary: Number 200. I'm with a psycho person who runs fast!" "You done?" "AAHHHH! I mean.....yes. No wait..." "Hold on" said Alex. *ZOOM!!!

To be continued...